thirty five ;;

| excuse any typos pls |

Softly, he moans at the sensation of her wet, hot mouth wrapped around his thick, meaty rod. His cheeks, flushed a deep red, a thin layer of sweat gushing out his pores as August sucks him off.

"Don't-- move your fucking hands, keep them above your head." August says sternly, her lips toying with his bruised, needy tip.

"Mom-- mommy, please--"

"No!" She yells

"I've--" he hiccups, "been a good boy, I'm promise, Mommy." Harry softly cries

"You have? My baby, has been such a good boy. Right?" August pouts, teasing him. Yanking his head back as she orders him harshly to put his hands behind his back.

"Yes," He hiccups, "I-- I promise." Harry moans deeply, her wrist turning ever so smoothly, making her hand glide sweetly over his red, hot bulging c.ock.

"Mm, you are such a good boy. Yeah? My good boy." August rubs her finger over his slit, feeling warm liquid coat her finger tip.

"You're being mean Mommy," Harry sobs, sniffling. "Please."

"Please, what? You want me to suck you off? To make you come?" August gasps

"Yes, yes, yes." Harry says shyly, looking away as he bites his lip almost shamefully.

"Look at you, all flushed and hot, c.ock out and hard for me. I fucking have you wrapped around my finger, don't I, hmm papi? Mommy has you tied down." August teases, yanking Harry's hair feeding him that lovely sweet sting of pain.

Harry only nods, squirming as he fights the urge to move his hips. August watches him crumble before her, a lovely sight.

August smirks, pulling up his pants making him huff in annoyance, he follows her upstairs where she hands him a bag, a pink one.

"I got you some undies, even those ones you said were your favorite color." August smirks

"Thank you." Harry gulps, his ears ringing so engulfed in this trance she has yet to snap him out of. 

"Try them on, now." August says sternly, smiling at him.

He nods, gulping slipping off his clothes while Augusts eyes watch him, intensively. Hiccupping he slips on the black panties. August chuckles, sitting up to examine, pulling down the back park she squeezes his ass. Kissing his shoulder, moaning, he enjoys the feeling of her soft lips on his heated, prickled skin.

"Fits your ass perfectly. Something came in yesterday and I forgot I even ordered it." August smirks, walking to her closet. It opens, followed by a soft creaking noise, she pulls out a pink collar.

"A.. a collar." Harry stutters

"Do you like it? I even had your initials engraved in the heart." August smirks, brushing her hand over her naked body.

"I love it." He does, he really cant wait to feel August's tongue inside him as she pulls the leather collar, using him, fucking him, treating him like a little whore.

"Mm, you put it on, while I get dressed, yeah? Lay down on the bed, arms above your head. Don't move." August says sharply, gripping his face.

"Understood?" August asks

"Yes, mommy." Harry gulps

Harry sits, while she gets dressed the collar placed nicely around his neck. His hard c.ock pressing firmly against the silky material, while his breaths pick up. His toes curling, blinking more frequently his body yearns for a release.

"Good boy." August smiles, a black dress tightly shaping her curvy body, impressed that such a small, short woman could have so much f.ucking control over him. He underestimates her at times.

"Thank you mommy." Harry breaths heavily, watching August's smoky eyes, fierce and dripping with lust.

"Bend over this bed now, please." August smirks

Nodding, Harry eagerly complies shyly, feeling suddenly exposed as his girlfriend yanks down his panties.

"Mmm." Harry moans, melting at the feeling of her tongue on the rim of his hole.

Soon enough, soft cries and silent sobs leave Harry's swollen, abused lips.

"Fuck!" Harry moans, August poking at his prostate, growling he grips the sheets, wiggling his bum.

"Look at you, my pretty baby. On your back." August commands, looking at him with sharp, stern eyes. Her cheek bones sink in as she purses her lips, reaching under her bed. For a box, where it holds a simple bright, hot pink v,ibrator. The control green, groaning Harry whines desperately knowing she's going to tear him up.

Pleasure ripples through his weak body, moaning at the soft buzzing placed on his heated f/uckpole. Gasping for hair, his lungs gone hot, burning with excitement.

"Does that feel good baby? Is mommy treating you right?" August smiles slyly, chuckling at Harry's expression.

"Y-yes." Harry says brokenly

Hot, thick spurts gush out his pole, landing on his chest. Where quickly she swoops up with her finger, pushing it into Harry's mouth.

"Aren't you going to thank mommy?" August gasps

"Thank you, mommy."