sixty four ::

"just keep doing it, when people realize that you don't care anymore. they stop trying."

- my ex best friend to a kid who kept fucking bringing his calculator to math class.

+

song: blue by beyonce

Harshly, the ink soaks into skin. Pushing into his pores, the ink drools from his skin onto the leather platform. The shop, fills with buzzing, the smell of cigarettes and cheap air freshener seeps into his nostrils. Twitching, he sneezes quietly, watching his best friend comfort his soon to be wife as she gets inked.

"How is it looking?" The man asks gruffly, wiping away the ink. A green glove, snug on his big hand.

"It's looking great, actually." Harry chuckles

"Nice nails," The artist chuckles loudly

"Thanks." Harry nods, looking down at his lavender painted nails.

The artist shrugs, chuckling loudly as he finishes the tattoo up. Two birds, a silhouette as they fly towards each other. The moon shining above them as the stars twinkle softly, all a silhouette. Representing, the love and togetherness of August, and Harry.

"All done," The bearded man smiles, Harry looks down at the red skin, soaking in the sight of the tattoo.

He pays, sliding the green paper towards the man, sliding against the thick smooth glass. August giggles loudly, slapping Aaron's arm. Walking towards her boyfriend showing him her tattoo.

"Beautiful." He kisses her cheek, hugging her tightly. His hand trailing down to her inked fingers.

Slowly, they walk out of the large building the warm summer air. Engulfing them tightly, brushing against her sore skin. Ointment in her hand, along with her purse, her hips swaying lightly. Harry opens the car door for her, she steps in.

His phone rings loudly, quickly he picks it up, frowning at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" He frowns

"There's been an incident with Nathan and Natalie, please come up to the school immediately." A woman says sternly

"What happened?" He asks, worriedly

"A fight took place."

And so, they drop off Aaron at his apartment since he sadly couldn't come along. When they meet the school grounds, the sun dims lightly. Her skin is sore due to the needle jabbing her skin harshly, the plastic wrap firmly on her skin. Protecting the weak skin.

"Mrs. and Mr. Styles, nice to see you again." A familiar man smiles

"We aren't married, Ms. Cortez, you mean." August states firmly

The man coughs lightly, nodding then leading them to the office where Natalie sits, covering in a thin layer of dirt and a horrible stench. Nathan sits, his nose bloody, his hair that was hairsprayed to perfection is now messy, and greasy. His fists a pale color, a thick layer of blood coating his knuckles.

"Nathan, beat up a child in his classroom. Very badly, he actually broke the boys hand." The principle sighs

"He's at the hospital, we had to call an ambulance, the parents would like to talk to you." The principle sighs

"What happened?" August asks firmly

"They threw her in the dumpster," Nathan says hoarsely, "they threw her in the dumpster and violated her."

"Who?" Harry frowns

"The same kid, who called me a faggot, the same douche who has been screwing with me for the past four months. Jessie Nackard." Nathan sighs