fifty seven ::

that's how aaron looks, ignore the the snapchat filters lol ^

excuse any typos

+

Harry feels, a bit off at the fact that August told his mother his number. Not completely fond of his mother, still almost traumatized from the hell she put him through as a child.

Although, he should let it go, he's happy now. With beautiful kids, a house, an amazing wife, he's set. A soft sigh leaves his mouth, his face formed in a little pout while he eats his food quietly.

Soon, they leave heading home with only a couple millshakes to take home. Walking through the door, the cool air of the air conditioning pushes against his skin. Causing goosebumps to prickle down his arms.

His sets down the milkshake in front of August, while Nathan and Nat watch television in the front room.

"Mm, thank you." August smiles, popping a grape in her mouth.

"I love you." Harry smiles, leaning over the counter to give her a kiss.

She leans over, her boobs pressing against the counter. His eyes flick down, to her fat breasts.

"Staring isn't polite, Mr. Styles." August laughs

"Can't help it." He mumbles,   

"Looks so nice." He sighs, walking towards her, his hands rubbing her breasts, massaging them.

"Thank you." She sips her milkshake, looking at him with those brown eyes.

"Get up here." He grunts, picking her up and setting him on the counter, squealing she sits, giggling.

"You smell good." Harry mumbles, inhaling the scent of her skim.

"Thank you." August giggles, setting down her drink, while he presses kisses down her neck.

"Oh, Harry!" August squeals, leaning back as he bites her skin gently.

His large hands cup her bum, picking her up and smooching kisses on her face until she busrts with laughter. Squeezing her legs around him.

"Mom," Natalie sighs, "you have to talk to River's parents and Caddie's mom."

"Oh, right." August slides down to the floor, grabs her drink, sliding her phone from her waist band.

"What's the number?" August asks

"River lives next door, you can just go over." Natalie shrugs

"Come here." August frowns, Natalie frowns, warily walking towards her mother.

August rubs her fingers under Natalie's eyes, "What time do you go to sleep?"

"I try to sleep at ten, but I can never fall asleep." Natalie shrugs

"So you're telling me, you don't sleep?" August asks

"Nope, I take naps sometimes but they make me feel drowsy for a while." Natalie sighs

"When's the last time you've slept?" August asks

"Days, weeks? I don't know, I don't remember." Natalie shrugs

"Mm, god, you look all.. tired." August frowns, "we'll go to the doctor soon."

"Give your father the numbers and I'll get my makeup, do you want to cover it up?" August asks

"Yes, please." Natalie sighs

Harry pulls his daughter close, kissing her forehead.

Natalie tells her father the numbers, so he sits at the counter. Dialing them, talking to the parents, while August sits Natalie down on her bed.