seventy five ::

borders: zayn
i love kanye: kanye west
low lights: kanye west
lucozade: zayn
west coast: lana del rey
fade: kanye west
please be naked: the 1975

+

"Oh, Harry." August moans

Her fingers, pinching at the buds of her nipples.

"Daddy, feels... so good." She gasps, her hair lightly cascading over her face as her body shifts and rustles against the fresh sheets.

Warm against her cool body, the air from the air conditioner soaking into her skin. Causing the hairs on her skin to rise.. slowly.

Her moans, so fucking loud as she fucks herself with the plush cock. Soft in her hands, almost slipping from her fingers due to her thick arousal coating the dildo.

"Oh, Daddyy.." She groans, licking her brown painted lips. Her makeup still on, a bit tired after working she thought she'd come home to a session of masturbation.

"H- Harry... please." Her nails, gently scrape against the soft hair while her fingers play with her clit. Enhancing the sweet pleasure that she feels.

The pit of fire crackling, consuming her stomach as it burns through. Flowing down to her thighs as it burns, setting off this sweet pleasure. With every stroke of the cock, nears her toslowly

gasm.

"Oh, f-fuck!" August groans, a loud squeal leaving her lips. Her legs gently moving up and down as her thighs press closer.

Her back arching on and off as she screams lowly, her breasts pushed up as her arm is pulled up, fingers placed in her mouth.

"Having fun?" Harry laughs

August squeals in shock, covering herself with the large comforter.

"I thought you were coming home at eleven." August growls

"Nope, I told you ten." Harry sighs, folding his arms over his blue uniform shirt.

August whines, falling back down on the bed.

"I didn't even come." August pouts, throwing a stuffed animal at his face as he laughs.

"I can make you come." Harry smiles crookedly

"Then come do it, Daddy." August says in a sultry tone, biting down on her lip.

"Take the comforter off, and open your legs." Harry says

August moves the comforter off, slipping the dildo from herself.

"Where'd you get that?" Harry chuckles

"I went to the store." August shrugs

"Mhm, fuck." Harry groans at the sight of her pussy. His finger brushing over her soft pubic hair.

His finger sliding over the tan skin of her pussy, a darker shade of skin tone than the rest of her body.

"So pretty, baby. No?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please.. make me come." August whines, pushing Harry's head closer towards her pusling cunt.

"You want that baby?" Harry presses a kiss to her clit.

"Yes, fuck." August groans, her legs shaking impatiently.

"Such a nice pussy, it's a shame I can't fuck it." Harry sighs, swiping his tongue over her clit.

A loud moan, of relief leaves from her lips. Her face a deep shade of red, as Harry eats her out.

"Oh my god, Oh my god!" August squeals