ninety five ::

August sits, scanning her eyes over the painting. She sighs, wondering if it's any good. Her eyes look up, hearing footsteps pattering on the floor.

Nobody should be awake.

August sits up, putting out her joint in the ashtray. Walking up the stairs slowly, her eyes catching a figure in the kitchen. Voices hushed, as she watches her child pull out a small bag.

That little snake. So sneaky.

"Natalie!" August yells, quickly walling towards her daughter. Pushing her against the wall to snatch the bag from the other girls hands.

"Get the fuck out of here." August spits

"This is what you do! I asked you, I told you and you still chose to fucking do this in my house!" August yells, gripping Natalies hair and dragging the girl out of the kitchen.

"Mom!" Natalie screams

"I'm doing everything I possibly can to make you feel good, to give you want you want or what you need a you still fucking defy me!" August yells

"Mom, please!" Natalie screeches

Her hand slaps againsts Natalies face, causing her upper body to hit the floor. Harry frowns as he walks down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Harry asks

"I'm done! At least Nathan stopped but you... you don't think at all. I'm done, I'm sending you to... a boarding school or some shit." August sighs

"Mom! No!" Natalie sobs

"Shut up!" August yells

"August what did she do?" Harry asks

"Selling pills." August sniffles

Harry sighs, covering his face as he tries to collect everything.

"Go to sleep, all of you!" August yells, walking back downstairs. To the basement, where she begins to search up schools.

When morning hits, Natalie is ordered by her father to clean out her roon and reveal any hidden things. While August talks to the administration of the school.

"Are you really going to do this?"

"What else can I do? I can't take this, I'm trying so hard." August sighs, sniffling.

Harry sighs, "I don't know... she has alot of pills in her room along with money and joints and so much other stuff." He sighs

August groans, walking past him to run up the stairs. Beginning to sort everything out, having two stacks of money.

She throws everything else away. Telling Harry and Natalie to clean out her room, taking the money.

She takes a hot shower, dressing in a loose tan dress along with her nude heels. Her face bare only her eyebrows done and her lips. Hair pinned back into a pony tail.

When she arrives at the store, her eyes look to the purse. Where she's curious as how much money shes holding.

August wraps the money in tiny scrunchies. Putting $200 each in the rolls. Coming out with nearly $3,000.

"Hello, can I have the deluxe breakfast. Four of those, two bacon, egg and sausage biscuits along with five orange juices. One banana strawberry smoothie and two chocolate milks." August sighs

"Will that be all?" The young girl smiles

"Yep, how much?" August asks

"Twenty three, thirty five." The cashier nods

August pays with her credit card, frowning at the young girl.

"Do you take tips?" She asks

"Um sure..." The employee nods

"Then here," August grips four rolls in her hand. Leaning over the counter to put it in her hand.

The girls eyes widens, a smile covering her face.

"Ill be sitting over here when my order is ready, that'll be to go." August sighs

The girl with wide eyes nods, August walks away sitting at the table playing with her key chain before the same girl walks up to her with a large tray.

"Come on, I'll load this in the car for you." She nods

"Oh darling, you don't have to." August smiles

"No, I want to. Let's go." She smiles, she walks to the door pushing it open with her foot. As well as the other door as August follows behind her.

August opens the car door for her, and the girl lays the tray on the edge of the seat and her knee setting the bags neatly on the front seat.

"Thank you so much." The young girl smiles, hugging the now tall woman.

"No problem." August shrugs, waving to her as she leaves.

August munches on the biscuit as she drives , parking in the lot of ross. Where she buys luggage, for her daughter. When she returns her children are laying on the couch.

"Hey baby, I was just gonna cook thank god." Harry chuckles

"It might be a little warm." August kisses his cheek

"Get the fuck off of me!" Natalie screams, the front door opens banging against the wall.

August groans, walking into the front room. "Natalie get your ass back here!"

"What the fuck is going on!" Harry yells

"She.. ran away?" Nathan pants