forty three ;;

"August, wake up. We have to go your mum and dad will be here soon." Harry says softly, shaking her body gently.

"August, get up I'm already dressed." Harry groans

Sitting up slowly, she wipes her eyes. Groaning, she walks to the bathroom preparing to shower.

"Bollocks." Harry curses, moving he opens the door. Downstairs, he asks the kitchen if they have vanilla ice cream.

Gladly, they do, when he returns, the shower is still on. Neatly, he lays August's dress on the bed, freshly ironed.

Finally, August's exits from the bathroom, her makeup put nicely on her face. Her hair, frizzy.

"Morning, I got you some vanilla ice cream." Harry smiles widely

A small smile creeps on her face, "Thank you." She chuckles

"I need to straighten my hair." August groans

"I'll do it, and you can eat." Harry offers

August, looks at him warily, "You known how to do it?"

"I've watched you, I think I know how to do it." Harry shrugs

"Okay, plug it in by the lamp." August grabs her ice cream, dipping her finger in the cold substance.

Harry grips the brush, running it through her curly hair. Immediately it frizzes up, he ties half of her hair in a pony tail.

"Use the oil. It's on the sink." August smacks her lips.

Harry glances at her, her frizzy hair making him laugh.

"You should wear your hair like this." Harry smiles

"No thank you, go get the oil." August scoffs, smiling

He grips the greasy bottle, sitting back down he pours the oil onto his hand.

"Not too much." August says

"Okay." He mumbles

His large hands rub the oil, in her dry hair. The tool slides down smoothly, down until it gets to the end of her hair.

"Ooh it makes it shiny." Harry mutters

"Yup." August chuckles

Harry quickly does the half side, following August's instructions. Gently he presses the clamps onto her edges, wincing she pulls back.

"Ouch." August groans

"Oops, shit, sorry." Harry gasps

"It's fine. Continue please." August shrugs

Pulling the fuzzy scrunchie out if her hair, he adds oil. Doing the same thing to this part of the hair.

A knock comes at the door, "You're not even dressed." Harry sticks his tongue out at August.

She does it right back, rolling his eyes as he smirks. His hand grasps the knob turning it, revealing her parents.

"Hey, cutie." Tina smiles

"Hi." He says shyly

"She's not ready." Harry shrugs

August then yells something in Spanish, before saying, "Harry come finish."

Caesar and Tina walk in, closing the door behind him. Harry sits, proceeding to finish her hair.

"Isn't he lovely?" August smiles, referring to Harry.

"Definitely." Tina chuckles, sitting down on the small sofa.

Harry slides the clamps on the last part of her frizzy hair. He watches it turn straight, smoothing out.