The Dream

His lips grazed mine. His hands held on to my waist. He slightly pulled my shirt up enough for him to be able to touch the skin underneath. With out hesitation he pushed me on to the bed making me squeal. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck and than my cheek, all over my face until he reached my lips. I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away before I caught his lips. He sat up and pulled off his shirt before hovering over me once again. I was ready to lean in again to catch his lips but he was too fast and his lips were already on my neck, kissing my neck and sucking on it a little. Small moans escaped my lips making me blush. "Adam..." I moaned out.

~

My eyes snap open. I sit up, running my hands down my face. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I having a sex dream about Adam! I've never ever thought of Adam in such a sexual weird way! It felt so weird and wrong!

I felt disgusted with myself. I felt stupid.

"Hey!" Without knocking Adam bursts through my front door. I knew he had a key but that was mainly for emergencies. I'm not sure what type of emergencies but emergencies. "Hey.." I awkwardly stand up from my bed. "Did you just wake up?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. I nod. "Why what time is it?" I ask. "12 in the afternoon." He walks towards my kitchen sitting down a bag.

I never really sleep in. I'm usually a early riser. "How do you feel about me making some pancakes and eggs?" He asks as I sit on the barstool across from him. "Sounds fine." I bite my lip.

I couldn't help but stare at him. I've been in love with Adam for all these years but I never bothered on noticing how beautiful he actually was. His tall built figure, his beautiful face! He was stunning, so stunning that I was having sex dreams about him... I was literally dreaming about having sex with my best friend.

Am I bad person for that? I mean I can't control my dreams! Ugh!

I stared at him a little longer, my eyes traveled up to his lips. They looked so... well kissable. He was perfect, and I sounded like a fucking stalker.

I feel so stupid. I'm head over heels in love with Adam and he thinks of me as only a friend, well scratch that! He only thinks of me as a sister!

"Bunny?" He suddenly waves his hand in front of my face. "Hmm? What? Ya. What?" I narrow my eyes. He chuckles. "I said I proposed last night-" my heart sinked to my stomach.

I would listen longer to hear if she said yes or not but I didn't bother on it. He was in a good mood meaning that she did say yes.. Meaning that Adam would marry her and she would get to have him! Dammit!

I felt like crying in a damn corner like a idiot, like the idiot I am! "I'm happy for you." I lie with a fake smile. "It just feels really good to know where my life is heading." He shrugs. "Well my love life." I nod. Adam had it easy when it came to his career. He simply took over his dad's business. His dad was a investor, he would travel a lot, buying places and turning them into things.

He would sometimes fix the places up and sell them for more than he bought it. The business was very still confusing to me but as far as I can tell Adam was good at doing it. He took over the business last year after his dad retired.

"So... I was wondering if you'd do me a favor.." He trails off. "What?" I arch my eyebrow. I mean I'd do anything for Adam. "Well I know you and Nicole don't exactly have a good relationship, God knows why but why don't you just go out to lunch with her or at least try and get to know her?" I frown. "Did you ask Nicole the same thing? Because last time I checked, she's the one that hates me." I point out. He sighs.

"I don't know exactly how to bring it up to her and besides I know you'll do this for me."

"What makes you so sure that id do it for you? I don't like her." I shrug. "Please? I just want the two most important people in my life to get along." Ugh! "Fine I'll try and get along with her." I mutter.

"Well we're going to my parents house next week to tell them about our engagement. I think you should go my mother loves you and well maybe you can talk to her about Nicole? She doesn't exactly know that we ever were dating and well ya.." Figures. "Fine whatever." Ugh!