Valentines day part 2

"I don't know, I sometimes feel like she doesn't love me.." Adam shakes his head before gulping down yet another whiskey shot. One after another... "Well screw her!" I gulp down my own shot and look towards the bar tender and put up 2 fingers. "This is your last one.." He warned again. "Ya ya whatever." Adam mocks.

"You know sometimes relationships aren't as simple as they should be.." He starts saying. "Why can't you just love someone and have them love you back? As simple as that?" He asks as the bartender puts 2 more shots in front of us. "If it was as simple as that Id have a better life." I mutter gulping down my shot.

"You know what? I think you need this more than I.." He passes over his shot. "Really? For me? No.. No this is too much.." I slur out. "No! I insist you take it!" I give him a smile and take the last shot of the night.

"You know I was debating on telling you this or not, but you gave me your shot so I might as well.." I start, turning towards him. "You have cheese on your face from the nachos." I point at his cheek.

"R-Right here?" He starts wiping his left cheek. "No right here." I point again. "Here?" He wipes, missing the spot. "Let's just... Let's just go to the bathroom." I stand up, almost tripping but Adam catches me. "Oh my gosh! You just saved my life Adam!" I spat, my eyes wide with shock. "Damn! I can be like the new superman!" He smiles proudly to himself.

"No no no!! DC sucks, you want like Captain America or anyone else in Marvel." I point out. "Good call."

We both walk into the guys bathroom. "Wait, w-what did we come in here for again?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. "I uh don't know... WAIT! Cheese! The cheese on your cheek!" He turns towards the mirror. "Oh my god, thank you! It would've been so embarrassing to walk around with that on my face.." He smiles at me well wiping it off.

"I know I'm a lifesaver."

"Why don't we go to like a club or something? Just explore ourselves." I nod. "Wait! No we need to get some weed! We need weed! That's what we need!!"

~~~||

My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the blinding sun in my eyes. I must've forgotten to close the curtains before I fell asleep last night.

I slowly stand up ready to close the curtains, the sun was making my head ache worse.

"Oh my God!" I quickly cover my naked body. I spin around, the apartment I was in was not mine....

I quickly look towards the bed at a sleeping guy. I put my hand over my mouth, stopping myself from gasping. I quickly look around for my clothes, dressing and grabbing my purse. I take one last look at him, gulping before running out the door.

I whistle for a taxi and get in, telling him my address.

As soon as I got back to my apartment I fumbled with my keys trying to unlock my door. I was still utterly shocked, trying to remember last night.

I finally get my door unlocked and I'm greeted by Katie?

"Uh.." I was dumbfounded. "Hey... Sorry I bought bagels but you didn't answer so I used the key under the
mat.." She looks me up and down. "You're doing the walk of shame right now, do you know that?" She asks. I sigh, shutting the door behind me. I sit down my shoes before running my hand through my hair. "Was it Zack?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Wait.. Who did you sleep with?" I bite my lip. "No body... I'm gonna go take a shower, I smell like liquor." I whisper.

"Okay.. I'll make some coffee." I give her a fake smile before walking away.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I was completely shocked.