Never hated you

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!!

Okay guys, before you guys get to read this awesome chapter, you guys have to go check out my new book "The Deal" which is a great romance! And if you love this book, I promise you'll love that book! PROMISE!! Anyways, enjoy and a little note- I don't know how many chapters are left of this book, but I'm afraid to admit that there isn't a lot left... I'm so sad! Ugh! please, if you have any kinda chapters you want to read in the future, tell me! Like if you want to see more and Allison and Adam's past when they were teens, like a whole chapter dedicated to it, let me know! I would love to create such a chapter, but I don't want to do itfor y'all if you guys don't want to read it! anyways enjoy! 

~~~~~

  I held Adams hand in mine, my head on his chest well his arm was wrapped around me.

It felt amazing to just be here, laying down and just being alone. We honestly needed it after everything we've been through.

I had no idea how our marriage got to such a point, but I was happy because eventually, we'd recover from it.

"That's really nice of Katie to just do that for you.." I murmur. I couldn't believe  Adam figured out a way to save his company from his bitch of an ex-wife, Nicole.

I hated her to begin with of course, but back then I felt bad for hating her just because she was with the guy I loved. Now I hate her because she's truly just a horrible person.

After her divorce from Adam, you'd figure she'd attempt to move on, but no instead she decided to go after him for some kind of revenge, obviously.

Maybe she was with Adam for the money to began with. But I found it hard to believe because- well it's Adam. He isn't just some guy with a pocket full of cash or more like a bank account full of a crap ton of thousands.

He's Adam. He's sweet, caring, funny, Adam. A guy that although does make mistakes, and isn't perfect, he is perfect in his own way.

How can you not fall for him?

Adam gives a slight harsh laugh when I mentioned Katie basically saving the day. "What?" I frown up at him.

"She ain't doing it for free." He points out. "What did she want in return?" I ask, arching my eyebrow.

"A pretty penny..." He shakes his head.

"How much?"

"Well, I offered it." He shrugs. I sit up, holding the bed sheet to my bare chest.

"How much did you offer Adam?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.

He tucks his lips into his mouth as if contemplating whether to tell me or not. Which was just a waste of time, he didn't have a choice to tell me or not.

"2 million.." He says in a very low whisper.

"What?!?" I squeal out. "Well at first- until eventually, the price went up." He sits up on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

"How the hell does a price go up from two fucking million?!" I shake my head, trying to process this.

Katie would be richer than me. I only have about 3000 to my name, and Katie has more than two freaking million!

"I don't know! She tricked me I guess. She offered to help me get you back- I also think don't think she likes me much.."

"Okay... just tell me how much you're paying here Adam." He nods.

"It's nothing. Like barely anything." I motion him to go on.

Barely anything, ugh! He could've just paid me the money if he wanted me back, for that money I'd do just about anything.