Big Decisions

Adams wedding was only a week away. I was actually really dreading it, what a surprise! Note the sarcasm, I should've known that going to his wedding would only just be painful for me. But even though he's getting married it doesn't mean we can never get together? Well I'm only going off that from the movie "Love Rosie" they both get married at one point but still end up together!! Well that's only if his marriage goes up in flames like Rosie's does in "Love Rosie."

Alex's doesn't go up in flames but his girlfriend does cheat on him! Ugh! I'm going off a movie, great! I literally have no life.

It's been a hard week. Zack came to me with the news that he got the job in Manhattan, and eventually he'd be moving there. He had asked me a serious question, and he had also told me to think about it and take my time. He asked me if I'd move with him. At that exact moment I already knew my answer, it was no. I couldn't just get up and leave, leave my job that I had been working for for I don't know how long! And I couldn't just leave Adam... Or any of my friends.

But I agreed to think about it, and as the day went by I really had to think about it. Would I really be staying for my job or my other friends.. or would I be staying for one person only, Adam. I didn't exactly know if I was staying for him, but I couldn't deny it either. Maybe moving with Zack would be a fresh start. I'd be able to maybe find a better job and maybe even have a huge future with Zack. Not only that but Adam will be married soon, and me and him won't be as close.

After awhile of talking to Katie about it, which was very hard because it made us both sad, we both agreed that moving might be the best for me and my life. Katie had asked how id tell Adam about me moving, and I honestly didn't know! It would be hardest to tell him. But I won't tell him until after his honey moon, by than maybe I'll have a way to tell him. I honestly think I'll be more upset than he will.

~~

I was in the middle of cleaning my kitchen spotless, like I usually did on a Saturday afternoon when Adam bursted into my apartment. "Afternoon." He mutters, throwing himself on to my couch where he cuddled up with my furry gray blanket. "Umm okay.." I walk over to him, making sure to close my front door on the way over.

"Something wrong?" I ask, arching my eyebrow. "Tired, exhausted." He shrugs. "Nicole has been calling me non stop, she been so busy with the wedding and shit and.. I just want to sleep! She woke me up at 3 in the morning last night because she thinks she picked the wrong flowers for the wedding." He mutters, grabbing one of my couch pillows and groaning into it.

"Wow that's sou-" I was interrupted by his phone ringing. He grabs it from his front pocket, sighing. "See, it's her again." He shows me his phone, it read "Nicole" on the screen. "Better answer it or you'll be getting divorce papers before you even get married." He chuckles, shaking his head before answering it.

"Yes my love?" He says immediately. I couldn't help but feel a little sting when he sarcastically called her his "love"

Even though it was sarcastic and shouldn't have hurt me one bit, it still did. Ugh! "Okay fine I'll call them for you." He mutters. "Okay, bye, love you." He hangs up, shaking his head. "Can I take a nap on your bed?" He asks. I nod. "You look like you need it." I pat his shoulder, laughing at him.