News

Just wanted to say that this is not the end of this book! There are more chapters to come, promise!! Sorry for the late update, I just needed time to get together how I want this book to end. There will be a few more chapters after this. I'm not sure how many, but there will be some!

Don't forget to VOTE guys! Please and thank you, enjoy!!

~~~~

I ran towards Adams house, tears running down my face. I was panting and crying, I felt like utter crap.

Why did I deserve this? I thought Evan and I would stay together forever. I thought we would go to college together! That we'd get married eventually, not that he'd do this!

I finally got to Adams house, seeing him hopping out of his truck with his backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Adam!" I yell, running up to him. I had no idea why he was the first one I chose to go to after this. I guess Adam was just a really good friend I knew I can trust despite our differences or the fact that we're the opposite sex, and we don't tend to always get along.

"Bunny?" He narrows his eyes, dropping his backpack on the driveway when I got to him.

He takes me into a big engulfing hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

His arms felt warm and strong around me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks, concern and worry filling his voice.

I smile sadly, Adam cared, that meant everything to me.

"Evan cheated on me," I whisper, closing my eyes and letting my tears fall down my cheek.

"I'm gonna beat his ass." I hear him mutter, now angry.

"Don't." I lean away from the hug, my hands still wrapped around his neck and his on my waist. "Bunny- please." I laugh, looking down at my feet. "I just don't get it, if he didn't want to be with me any longer why didn't he just break up with me? Instead of forcing me to go through this humiliation?" I ask, looking at him.

He gives me a sad smile. "Guys are idiots, Bunny. You really can't trust us, even if you wanted to." He shrugs.

I bite my lip, thinking. "So I can't trust you?" I ask, arching my eyebrow at him. "I'm the exception." He points out before wiping away a few of my tears.

"Come inside, we can watch a movie in the den." He says, picking up his backpack and grabbing my hand before walking me towards his house.

I smile, blushing slightly.

He was the absolute best.

~~~

"Hey, Rebecca!" I greeted Adams mother as soon as I opened the door.

We had invited both of them to dinner to announce that we'd be having an actual wedding which Rebecca had literally been wanting since the beginning of our marriage.

In fact, she had begged us to have a real wedding when we both told them that we would be eloping.

"Hi Allison, how are you, hun?" Rebecca took me into a big warm hug, one that reminded me of my mom's hugs, which although I didn't have much memory of, I do remember it feeling this warm.

"I'm good and you?" I ask, giving her a warm smile. "I'm great! I made a pie!" She motions John, her husband to show me the pie she had made.

He brings it forward lifting up the foil and revealing an apple pie that honestly looked so delicious!