Nauseated

Sorry for the very late chapter, I also didn't get to completely edit this chapter so their might be some grammar/spelling errors, so I'll do that later! But enjoy! And sorry!

~~~

All week I had one thing in mind, hamburgers. It was the only thing I can think about, I was craving it like no tomorrow!

Of course it's because of the pregnancy.

In the beginning I had a few craving but nothing as bad as my craving my a hamburger. I even dreamed about a juicy, overly cheesy, cheese burger with extra ketchup.

So thankfully Adam had so kindly agreed to take me to go get a hamburger for dinner even though he should be feeding me more healthier foods then what I'm use to, which he had stated.

But I was freaking sick of him trying to get me to drink healthy smoothies or eat gross kale salads! It wasn't in my nature and clearly not in our babies!

As soon as we arrived at my favorite hamburger place, Adam ordered two hamburgers for us and a tray of fries.

I had never felt so freaking excited in my life, for anything!

"I talked to Katie today again. She was crying on the phone because Cole told her that he wanted to keep the house." I murmur to Adam.

I felt horrible for Katie I knew she was freaking out about this whole divorce. I could understand why too!

"Why does he want to keep the house? If I were single I'd get a nice condo and turn it into a man cave." He shrugs taking a sip of his soda.

I tilt my head to the side, crossing my arms over my chest. "Well I'm sorry you aren't 'single' Adam." I glare at him.

"No, of course I don't want to be single! You know I love you! And I would never give you up for anything!" He shakes his head.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Fine I believe you." I was still suspicious of him.

Also I knew it was just the pregnancy hormones that were looking too deep into what he had said.

"Anyways why does he want the house?" He asks, quickly, and noticeably changing the subject off him. "Katie said that he told her that he wanted it just in case if he ever were to have a family. How mean is that?"

"Wow, never knew Cole had balls like that. In fact I thought he had no balls. Anyways it's whatever, she's becoming a millionaire soon she can buy herself a knew house." He point out.

I still wasn't fond of the fact that Adam was paying her so much for doing this favor for him. But then again she's putting her reputation out there and she deserves the money after everything she's done for me and Adams relationship!

"I was going to go over her house tonight I bought her a cheering up gift as well as made her a gift basket with movies and snacks she loves. I just feel so horrible for her."

"That's nice of you... I don't have to go with you to drop it off right?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him.

He still doesn't care much for Katie, never had either. "No, I'm just dropping it off." He nods. "Good, I was thinking we rent a movie tonight and look up some more baby names because I still hate the name 'Dylan'."

"Dylan is a nice boy name! Besides 'Empris' is a terrible girl name! I will never allow my child to be named that!" I point out. I hated that name with everything I had in me!!

"First of all, I want our child's name to be something unique, I told you that! Secondly, you don't get to decide what our daughter will be named. Remember we had a deal? A deal you thought of?" He smirks.

I frown, mentally cursing myself for making that deal because now I was starting to get afraid that I'd have a girl and her name would be horrible!

"Here you go, two cheese burgers, extra cheese, and seasoned fries." The waitress puts down the food in front of us, preventing me from arguing any further with Adam.

"Thank you." I smile at her. She nods with a polite smile before walking away.

I quickly grab my burger and add ketchup before going in to take a bite.

I freeze upon taking a bite, sitting the hamburger back down in front of me.

"Oh shit, I know that look." Adam says, suddenly alarmed well I attempted to chew the piece of burger I had in my mouth.

"Just spit it out Allison, you'll make yourself vomit." He says.

I shake my head.

"Allison! Spit it out!" Before he can force me to spit out the nauseating burger, I swallow it.

"See I'm good! It was- delicious." I shutter, feeling nauseated from just swallowing the burger.

"Those 3 days of you complaining and saying you wanted this and it makes you sick." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"No it doesn't!" I cringe as I grab the burger again, taking another bite and holding it in my mouth.

"Allison you are literally going to make yourself vomit, please just spit it out." I shake my head, refusing.

I felt horrible for making him drive me here and buy me this when I can't even eat it! I swear this baby hates me already!

"Babe, please. I'd rather not have you puke all over this table right now." I roll my eyes before grabbing a napkin off the table and spitting out the piece of burger.

"I'm sorry for making you drive me all the way here, it was just so gross." I look disgustingly down at the hamburger. "Want me to get you something else? They have tacos?" He asks. I shake my head. "My appetite is gone, I feel sick now." I murmur, pushing the burger away from my face.

"You got to eat." He points out. "I'll make myself a salad when we get home." I smile reassuringly at him.

He nods slowly, eyeing me to see if I were lying.

I had no doubt that he'd go home and make me something to eat.

Of course I'd refuse but he'd insist.

"Would you mind dropping off that stuff to Katie? I just wanna go home now and brush my teeth and chew on a piece of gum to get this flavor out of my mouth." I tried not even thinking about the burger, I literally just wanted to vomit.

"Baby, I love you, but I hate Katie so much..." he shakes his head, refusing already.

"Adam come on! Katie has been our friend since forever and she's going through a really hard time right now and it sucks I can't be there 24/7 to help her get through this!" He sighs.

"Fine but just know that I'll be complaining the whole time." I laugh at him, shaking my head.

"You can complain to me as much as you want, but do not be rude to Katie! She's going through a lot and she doesn't need to handle your attitude towards her." I point a finger at him and give him a stern look. "I promise I won't be that mean to Katie." He smiles.

"Adam!" I whine out. "Fine! I won't be mean to her."

I roll my eyes at him, leaning back in the booth. "Now can we leave? Even looking at the hamburger has me wanting to vomit my guts out." I say, eyeing the gross hamburgers in front of us.

He sighs, leaning back in his own booth. "Yeah they weren't good hamburgers anyways. I'm pretty sure McDonald's can do better and you know how much I hate McDonald's." I nod, remembering exactly why Adam hates McDonald's.

We were still in high school, one night I had spent the night over and we decided to go their for a late night snack. Basically he ordered one of those fish sandwiches and within 5 minutes of being finished eating it, he got really sick. On our way out he managed to throw up on the girl he had a crush on at the time.

On top of that the manager of the store had gotten mad at him, accusing Adam of making himself puke to get his money back, and basically yelled at him well Adam puked on the floor outside the restaurant.

It was a horrible night to say the least. I ended up having to nourish Adam back to health and yell at a idiotic manager.  Adam has never been back to McDonald's since.