Heartbreaking

Well my day just sucked! It all started with meeting that guy for coffee so that I can get my phone back. I thought he was the one night stand that I had... So I ended up embarrassing myself when I brought up the fact that we had "sex"

He looked at me weirdly and told me that we hadn't. I had left my phone at "his place" meaning the bar he owned! Ugh! I guess I really will never know who I slept with that night. Truth be told it was probably just a random guy. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't know who it was

Anyways, I ended up making a fool out of myself. I felt like a idiot, I cheated on my boyfriend, although we weren't too serious, we were getting there. I figured that it was better if I ended it with him when he got back from Manhattan.

"Come in!" I yell to the person that knocked on my door. "Hey." Adam walked in. "So how was coffee?" He asks, taking a seat next to me on the couch. "He was hot, I'd rather him be my 'one night stand' than a random stranger." I say bluntly. "Did you get your phone back?" He asks. "Ya.. I actually got a text from Nicole, she asks if I would want to go dress shopping with her." I mutter.

I was about to be single, and Adam was about to be married. I just love the way my life works. Of course I couldn't even keep a simple relationship with Zack, not when I was in love with a guy who was getting married, and not when I go sleeping around with men that I don't even know! I feel disgusting.

"Really, she texted you?" He asks. "She didn't tell you that she was going to ask me that?" I ask. He shakes his head. "She's been so busy planning our wedding, we really don't have much time together." I nod.

"Maybe it's best that I don't try and find the guy I slept with." I point out. "What's the point of it? It's not like I'm going to marry him." I mutter.

"I actually came over here to tell you something.." He starts saying. "Hmm what?" He pauses, starring at me. "Umm, I uh.." He stops. "Nevermind, it was nothing." I look at him weirdly, wondering what the hell was wrong with him. "So would  you be fine, going dress shopping with Nicole? I'm sure she probably needs some advice on what dress to pick out." He shrugs.

"I don't know.. Nicole really hates me and I'm not sure I'm 'fit' to give advice." I murmured. "Come on, I've told you time and time again, Nicole does not hate you, you simply just need to get to know her more." He points out. "Fine I'll go with her dress shopping." I give up. "Thanks bunny." he kisses my forehead before standing up.

"I have somewhere to be, and umm... I'm sorry." I narrow my eyes. "For what?" I chuckle, unsure of what he was apologizing for. "For making you go do this for me, and some other things." He half smiles at me before grabbing his coat and walking out.

Well that was weird. He seemed.. well off? I don't know, usually Adam was cheerful, not looking so.. I don't even know, guilty? What did Adam have to feel guilty for? Maybe the whole dress thing with Nicole? Nah he looked guilty since the minute he walked in.. well not only that but for the whole week? Maybe he's just nervous about his wedding.

I know I'm nervous. I'm not sure if I even want to go, I'm not sure how I'll handle it. I mean I guess I haven't came to terms with the fact that Adam was no longer just mine. I would no longer be his 'best friend' but his wife Nicole would be. Of course he'd always be my best friend. I don't know it all felt very heart breaking to me.