Names

PLEASE READ!

Okay, guys before you read this chapter I just want to say that I'm doing a little contest. Basically, you guys comment a line or quote from this book that you love, from there I'll randomly choose one of you and that person will get to read the last chapter of this book a few days before anyone else! Thanks, don't forget to comment and show me your love for the book <3  

Enjoy!

Adams pov~~

"You're pregnant?" I ask Allison in a low whisper. She nods slowly, fear crossing her face.

"We're going to have a baby?" I ask again, my heart pounding. "Yes." She whispers, searching my face for a better reaction.

I look away in utter shock.

I was going to be a dad again. I was going to be having a baby with Allison, the love of my life. My everything.

"You're going to be a mom and I'm going to be a dad again," I whisper, a small smile on my face.

"Yes." Allison nods.

I stand up, putting out my hand for her.

She grabs it and I pull her up, taking her into a huge hug.

"You aren't mad?!" She asks, hugging me back. "How can I be mad? You're pregnant! That isn't anything to be mad about." I pull away and before she can respond I lean in and kiss her.

"Well I guess you guys are gonna have a wedding and a baby." My dad says.

I lean away from Allison, smiling and my mom and dad.

They get up, giving Allison and I a hug. My mom already crying tears of joy. I should've figured.

~~~

"Why did we make so much food?" I ask Allison as I attempted to fit the leftover food in the fridge. I was have tempted to just throw it all away.

"You're the one that insisted we made a big homemade dinner." Allison points out well putting the dirty dishes in the sink. "We should've used paper plates," I mutter, looking at the sink full of dishes.

My mom had insisted on staying to help us clean up but I didn't let her. We had invited her over for dinner, she didn't have to do anything besides show up.

"We can clean up tomorrow." Allison shrugs.

I shut the refrigerator door, slamming it a bit harder because there was a good chance it wasn't going to stay closed unless I slammed it.

I turn to Allison who was wiping off the counters.

I sneak up behind her, snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her close to my chest.

I lean down, placing a small kiss on the exposed part of her neck.

"When did you find out?" I ask. "That I was pregnant?" She turns around, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I nod. "The other day. I just haven't been feeling good so I made an appointment. It was when we were still fighting. I didn't want to say anything yet." She says.

I frown, guilt washing over me. "I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have been fighting in the first place. You didn't deserve anything I did or said to you." I whisper, leaning my forehead on hers.

"I did stuff too. Nothing we did was okay. But it doesn't matter anymore." She shrugs, giving me a warm smile.

I smile back, leaning in and pecking her lips.

"We can turn the guest bedroom into a nursery," I suggest. "And the room we keep all our unwanted boxes in, into the guest bedroom," I add.

She smiles before taking me into a hug, putting her head on my chest.

I hug her back, tightly against my chest. I take a deep breath, smelling the scent of her favorite rose-like perfume and the smell of her favorite shampoo.

"Adam?" She suddenly asks. "Hmm?"

There was a long pause before she answered. "I'm scared." She whispers.

I narrow my eyes, pulling her away in order to look at her. She was crying, tears falling down her cheeks. I frown. "Why?"

"Because we barely just stopped fighting! And we're planning a wedding and having a baby. It just doesn't feel like the right time for any of it." She says, shaking her head.

I smile sadly at her. "Oh Bunny.." I wipe away a few of her tears. "It'll never be a right time to have a baby. But we have months, and we'll prepare. And before you know it- you'll just be waiting to have it. In fact, at one point you'll feel like you'll have waited forever for our baby, and you'll look back at this point and think how stupid you were for thinking that you weren't ready." She nods. 

"I love you, Adam." She whispers, putting her head on my chest once again. I hug her tight against me. "I love you more."

~~~

Allison's pov~~

This past week Adam had been great. I was pregnant, and I can't even explain the feeling. I'm scared, nervous, anxious, excited, all at once. 

Of course, I wanted kids with Adam but I honestly didn't expect it so soon,  I didn't expect for Adam to be so excited either.

Not to mention his mother was more excited, constantly calling with nursery room themes for girls and boys. I'm not even 4 months pregnant and she's already giving me parenting advice. I'm also more scared because of what she told me the night she came over for dinner. How she basically raised Adam by herself. What if the same thing happens to me? What if I'm forced to raise our kids by myself?

Of course, Adam would be there during parts but what if he wasn't there through it all like John did to Rebecca? I honestly don't know but I can't help but feel utterly afraid for that outcome.

Apart of me knows it won't happen because Adam would never do that to me, but what if he does it unintentionally? I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking all of this.

Maybe I just need to wait and see what happens, besides I'm only a few months pregnant. 

Although I would already be finding out the sex of the baby next month. Adam said he kinda wants a girl, but I always imagined my first child being a boy. 

I had been looking up names all week. I had so many that I loved. I found myself getting more and more excited through it all. 

"How about Everette?" I ask Adam, looking up from my tablet at him. He was washing dishes well I sat on the barstools looking up names. 

"Really? For a girl?" I frown at him, shrugging. "I think it'll be a boy." He shoots me a glare. "It'll be a girl and you'll just have to deal with it, also we're naming her Empris." I give her a weird look. "Why?" There was no way in fucking hell I was calling my kid "Empris" it sounds like it came from another planet!

"Because it's unique and I've always liked unique names! When Boston was born Nicole wanted to name him Evan, but it's so overused! My parents named me a very common name and it isn't going to be the same for my kids." He shakes his head. 

I laugh at him, looking back at my tablet.

Empris wasn't horrible- but I also felt like a really hated it!

"How about something like Kat? We can call her Kitty." He looks up from doing the dishes, reaching forward and turning off the faucet.

"Do you want our daughter's future job to be prostitution? Because we're basically setting her up for it by naming her 'Kat'." I glare at him. "I just thought it was cute, sorry my mind isn't in the gutter." although I completely agreed with him now. Kat did sound like a hooker name. 

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you." I suddenly say, putting down my tablet. "If we have a boy, I'm naming it, but if it's a girl, you can." He smiles evilly. "It'll be a girl and her name will be Empris." I frown. "Fuck you." He chuckles, going back to washing dishes. "I love you too." He mutters, a smile playing on his lips.