Good morning

"I have this meeting in Manhattan today.. I don't know if I'll get the job but I'm hoping so." Zack mutters. "Well what is this meeting for?" I ask. "It's just a meeting with the owners of the business. If they see I have potential I'll get the job." He shrugs.

"Manhattans quite a way from here.. If you do get the job that would mean you'd have to move?" I ask, turning in the bed to look at him. "Well.. I wouldn't start the job until at least 4 months after I get it, so I'd have time to think about it." I nod, unsure.

"So umm.. How's Adams wedding going? You excited to be one of Nicole's bridesmaids?" He asks. "His wedding is going good. It's next month. I'm not sure if I really want to be her bridesmaid. The only reason she asks me is because Adams my best friend." I shrug. Although being a bridesmaid wasn't as big as being the maid of honor it was still pretty huge up there!

I especially didn't want to be in her wedding now! Ugh. "Hmm I haven't seen Adam around in awhile are you guys in a fight?" He asks. "What? No! Of course not he's just busy with work and his wedding." I reassure. He nods.

"Anyways, I gotta get up to get dressed for that meeting." Zack says standing up and putting on his clothes. "What are your plans for today?" He asks as my phone dings. I pick it up, reading the text. "Probably lunch with Adam." I mutter, looking at the text Adam had sent. He asked if we can talk. I still wasn't completely ready to talk to him about everything. But I knew time was ticking and I was getting anxious to talk to him.

I wasn't sure exactly what there was to talk about though. Me and him had sex, that's about it. There's nothing he can say that'll fix all of this! "Sounds fun." Zack leans down and kisses my lips. "I'll see you later." He smiles before walking out of my apartment. I sigh, laying my head back on the pillow.

I had no other choice but to meet up with Adam. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone until we had at least talked. "Where do you want to meet?" I texted back before getting up to get dressed, but was interrupted when my phone started ringing. I answered it, half expecting it was Adam and praying it wasn't. Luckily it was only Katie. "Good morning!" Her cheerful voice rang in my ear as soon as I answered. "Good morning." I say back, not even half as cheerful as her.

I mean can you blame me? It was only 10 in the morning and I like waking up at like 12... "How was your night with Zack? Did you guys do anything?" She asks. "Our night was fun and no we didn't 'do anything'" I mutter in the phone. Zack spent the night at my apartment and it was our first night sleeping together but not in that way!

"Wow, what's wrong with you grumpy?" She asks. "I'm not grumpy! I just have a lot on my mind." I sigh, sitting back down on my bed. "Like what?" She asks. "Adam wants to meet up to talk." I wasn't too excited about it. I felt anxious and a little nervous. For the first time in my life I wasn't sure how to be around Adam, how to react to him.

"Wow, and are you going to meet him?" I bite my lip. "I'm going to have to talk to him at some point or another, might as well be now." Although I didn't want it to be. I felt like I needed a couple 100 years and even than it wouldn't be enough for me to have the courage to talk to Adam. "Well I wish you luck." her cheerfulness was back.

"Have you talked to him at all lately?" I ask. "Umm yeah.." She trails off. "What do you guys talk about?" I ask. "He asks how your doing and stuff." "Anything else?"

"Not really, he only calls to check on you." She answers. "Hmm.. well anyways, I better go get dressed. I'll talk to you later?" I ask. "With all the details, yes."