Making Camren Baby

After three years of marriage, Camila now knew what's missing in their life. She knew this is the right time to have it or better yet, make it.

Camila is raised on a very religious family. Going to church every Sunday, praying every night before she sleep and all the right manners that she happily obliged. One thing she can't understand, being lesbian or falling in love with the same sex is prohibited on their religion. Camila was suffocating every day, her parents always reminds her that homosexuals were sinners and will never go to heaven. The worst part of being a homosexual is being an embarrassment to the whole family. Camila can't admit to her family the truth about her, she's afraid of their reaction, she's afraid of the time when they will finally know. She can't find a way to tell them that she is 100% lesbian. She's attracted to girls, ladies and women.

She bit her lower lip, while having breakfast and listening yet again on her parents' hourly homosexual shaming. She can't even swallow her food because every harsh word that came out of their mouth hurt her 10 times more. Camila looked at her phone and she notice that she needs to go now or else she will be late on her first day at her new school. Camila got a scholarship at a prestigious school as she led all freshman from her former school and got the highest grade.

Camila get her bag and say good bye to her parents as she walk out of there house and towards her new school. Being nervous is just normal to start a new school year. But for Camila, her nerves were really sky rocketing. She walk and saw a lot of kids hanging around the parking lot with their own cars. Camila thought that she's the only one that walks in this school, every student seem to have their own car. Every snub her so she just kept on walking as she was about to enter the double door. Her attention was caught and she stopped on her tracks to looked and admire.

A girl walk out of her black car that seems very expensive, she wore a white button up shirt and the school varsity jacket. She was wearing black pants and boots. Her hair was also jet black as the wind blew beneath the girl with each step she took. She smiles at everyone and Camila knew that every girl she passed by died silently on their spot.

She was so enthralled by her look that she didn't notice the door opened and a group of girls were walking. The door banged to Camila and the girl stumbled down the floor. The girls laughed at her as they walk, Camila just sigh as she picked up her things on the floor. She was looking for her workbook but can't seem to find it. A hand was presented in front of her, Camila look up and saw the same girl that she was looking just minutes before she said high to the floor. She bit her lip and shyly took the hand. The girl helped her to her feet.

"I can tell your new here. I'm Lauren by the way and I'm sorry about them." The girl said as she pointed to the other students. Camila stared for a while, admiring the girls' features at their close proximity. She descry the vibrant greenness of her eyes. Lauren cleared her throat to get Camila's attention and Camila blushed at her embarrassment. "I hope you have a name." Lauren said. "I'm Camila." she said and Lauren smiled at her.

It was the beginning of their new found relationship.

Lauren was very nice and friendly to all. She hates all kinds of bullying, she have a huge sense of justice and therefore people respects her a lot. But still some students didn't left bothering Camila. Camila was always the laughing matter at school in the start of the school year, just because she doesn't have much. She just walk from her house to school and she wore cheap clothes. But for Lauren it doesn't matter, since Lauren and her friends started to notice that Camila was being picked on. She make a point that Camila sit with them every lunch and she also convinced Camila to ride with her every day so she didn't have to walk. Since Lauren is single and she found Camila very stunning, funny and smart. One day she asked Camila to go out with her and watch a movie. The girl didn't refused the offer because she had a huge crush on Lauren, even so, she is apprehensive on dating the hottest girl at school because some of the students were jealous that Lauren chooses to date the neediest student.