Bridal shower pt.4

"I have a problem?!" Camila blurted out as she sat down on the restaurant booth in front of Dinah, Normani and Ally.

"Is that why you called us all?" Normani asked and Camila nodded quickly.

"Chancho, this should be very important... I canceled my date because of you." Dinah threatened and Camila pouted.

Ally shook her head in understanding and put a hand on top of Camila's. "Tell us Mila... I promised we won't judge."

"6 weeks ago...." Camila started with a sighed.

"Wait!!" Dinah said quickly.

"What?!" Ally and Normani said simultaneously.

"Come on, let's order food first. Damn I'm hungry." Dinah said and the older girls shakes their heads in amusement and disappointment.

Camila was in the grocery store for her weekly shopping for her apartment and she needed more food than usual because Lauren now was practically living with her, she might not be there every day because she was working two shifts every other day. Although she knew that nothing is certain about the real status of their relationship between them but still Camila felt indeed special. Especially for Lauren's efforts to be there for her every day. And of course, the sex is great.

She turned on one aisle and she was looking at something while walking with a cart when she bumped with something. Her head whipped at the direction and her eyes went wide.

His eyes went wide too upon seeing Camila.

Camila was about to walk pass by him but he quickly grab her wrist.

"Camila wait..."

"What do you want Michael?" Camila's eyes got teary immediately.

"I'm sorry..." he said and hugged Camila tightly.

That's when Camila saw Michael again. The guy moved back to their town to be with Camila and now he was regretting on cancelling the wedding. He push his luck and asked Camila to have lunch with him. At first Camila was doubtful on his intentions but Michael clearly wasn't messing around when he promised Camila that he's willing to take responsibility on Camila's pregnancy. To treat her child like his own.

Michael wasn't rushing Camila's decision and let Camila decide on the fate of their cut short engagement.

He explained that he let his emotions take over and didn't even put effort to listen to Camila's side of story. He said that his ego was hurt when he found out about the foul outcome of the bridal shower.

Camila listened to him, it's the least that she could do. Michael was her boyfriend for more than four years, she knew when he's telling the truth and right at that moment she knew that he is.

Michael put effort to talk to her and work things out. One night Michael offered to drove her home and Camila said yes. Before she went out of his car, upon arriving to her apartment. He looked at her eyes and thanked Camila sincerely for giving him a chance to be with her even though on his awful decisions in life. He leaned in and place a soft kiss on her lips. Camila look at him and tears run down her eyes. She remembered how they love each other. Camila leaned back in and chastely kiss his lips.

-=-=-

"So what's the problem in there?"

Camila looked at Dinah in disbelief and Normani and Ally raised their eyebrows at their friend.