Luck or Fate pt.2

Camila travelled to Tallahassee to be with her family but before she went home she needed to be in one place that she really needs to be.

Cancer Treatment Center.

Camila look up to read the hospital's building name. She gulped as she enter the facility and walk quietly to the reception area.

"Hi, Good evening... where's the room of Sinuhe Cabello?" Camila asked as she bit her lip.

"May I know, what your relation to the patient is?" the nurse ask smiling.

"I'm her daughter." Camila said as she present an ID and the nurse nodded and told her what room her mother is. She gave Camila directions where to go and Camila just smiled gratefully.

Camila put her sweaty hands inside the pocket of her jacket. She felt tense by just walking in the halls and looking at the numbers above the door. She bit her lip when she found the room. She look around her as if looking for an escape while she tapped her foot. When she realize that all the people on that floor were busy, she sighed and knock on the door. When no one spoke, Camila begun to turn around but she heard a faint sound of bells. She look at the door and turn the knob to check if the door is lock. When the door open, Camila's eyes begun to water as she walk in slowly.

She saw her mother, very pale and weak. A sob came out of her mouth and drop her belongings as she run towards the bed when she saw Sinu smiled at her.

"Baby... it's been a very long time since I see you." Sinu said weakly as tears also form in her eyes.

Camila can't answer as she cry her heart out. All the hardship that she'd endure was all worth it seeing her mother alive. All the time that she felt jaded was now gone as she held her mother dearly.

"Please don't cry..." Sinu said as she wipe tears in her daughter's face and Camila nodded.

"I'm sorry... I'm not here." Camila said shakily.

"It's okay baby... you're here now." Sinu said happily.

-=-=-

Camila knock on the door of her so called 'home'. She wasn't as excited to see her father and boyfriend, she even wanted to go back to the hospital and be with her mother instead.

She shifted on her heels and wanted to run away again when the door open.

"BABY! You're back." A tall guy said and Camila fake a smile.

"Yeah... I am." Camila said and the guy pulled her into a hug.

The boy drag her inside without taking her belongings and Camila struggle to keep up.

"Hey... my baby is back. Come here, the dinner is ready." Alejandro pull a chair and let Camila sit.

Camila sat and saw that their only dinner is fried fish, that she didn't knew what kind. She bit her lip as she saw that their lives never changed even with everything that she sacrificed being in the stripped club.

Her father and boyfriend were munching on their food while she can't even find her appetite.

"Mila, I really hope you'll never get back to that slutty job of yours." Her father mumbled looking at his food.

"What?" Camila angrily asked, hearing those words from her father. She was surprised after all, she only done that because she didn't have any other choice and here's her father judging her work that supported her mother's initial medication.

"Nothing, baby..." he said looking up at Camila.

"Babe... I really miss you." The tall brown haired guy said.