Bridal Shower

6 months ago

'Camila, I love you. I realized now that I am finally ready to settle down and I want to spend it with you. Baby, will you marry me?'

Camila have tears streaming down her eyes. She was speechless and her hands were shaking while staring at the diamond ring in front of her.

'I do, baby. I'll marry you Michael.' Camila replied as she kneel down too and hugged her now fiancé.

**

"Chancho! Wake up!" Dinah yelled as she banged the door of her best friend.

Camila lazily opened her eyes and stood up. She walk and yawn at the same time while still wearing her pajamas. She opened the door and Dinah looked at her from head to foot then the Polynesian smirked.

"What are you wearing?" the tall girl asked.

"My clothes..." Camila said as she let her best friend inside her apartment.

"Chancho, you're about to get married in two weeks and your still wearing that." Dinah pointed to all of her.

"What's wrong with these?" Camila asked as she rolled her eyes.

"It looks like you and Michael were sharing clothes. That your clothes were manlier than you're soon to be husband!" Dinah told the truth, Camila never really wear something that's provocative or at least feminine. She doesn't care on what she wears to be honest.

"This is the only clothes that I have and besides Michael doesn't care on what I wear." Camila countered as she lay back to her bed.

"For now... he doesn't care but when you two got married he will and when you two got married do you think he'll appreciate you wearing that when you two have sex?" Dinah said and Camila sighed loudly.

"Dinah Jane... how many times do I have to tell you that Michael and I's relationship isn't centered about sex?" Camila said and face her best friend.

"Believe me or not but sex is really important in marriage." Dinah said while she pull Camila on a sitting position. "Get ready because we're shopping!"

Camila groaned but she still stood up and went to the bathroom. She quickly showered and got dressed because Dinah was being impatient just as always. Camila and Dinah went to the mall to pick some clothes and Dinah insist on buying some lingerie. Camila let her friend have some fun on choosing clothes for her. She knew once she got married, she wouldn't have much time with her best friend.

"Are we done now?" Camila asked because she was now exhausted on walking over and over around the mall.

"Yes! You have new sets of clothes and a couple pairs of lingerie." Dinah said as her eyes peaked on the stuff that they bought.

"Finally!" Camila said exaggeratedly.

Dinah laughs and her phone went off. She pull it out and saw that Normani was calling her.

"Hey girl... what's up?" Dinah greeted.

"I have a surprise for Camila!" Normani squealed on the other line.

"What it is?" Dinah asked curiously.

"You have to take oath first that you wouldn't tell her." Normani said seriously.

"What the hell, Normani... please tell me?!"

"I don't want to. I know she's with you right now." Normani guessed it right and Dinah sighed.