The Drunk and The High

One night.

One lonely night.

Just like the other nights that I'm all alone.

Now that he's gone, I'll never have anyone to be with me.

Camila thought to herself.

She doesn't have a home now that Shawn kick her out from his apartment. Camila's last option was to be with her acquaintance in high school, Lauren Jauregui. They weren't exactly friends but since they knew each other back then and Lauren enrolled to the same university as Camila on their college; Camila forced to befriend the green eyed girl.

Camila never thought that Lauren will be the person she'll run on in this kind of time and she's praying that Lauren was at home so she could have a place to stay.

Lauren have a bad reputation ever since they were young. She was rumored to be taking drugs and always high whenever she went to school. And that rumored was put to rest when Camila witnessed to the time Lauren smoke some weed in front of her.

For Lauren, she doesn't care about what people say about her. All that matters is her girlfriend, Alex. Alex was a very sweet girl and the only person who gave Lauren the time of the day to know her better.

Lauren were okay even if she's high in drugs. She doesn't bother anyone or be in trouble at many occasion that she was under the influence of drugs. The only thing that Lauren does when she's high is be horny. And that's something that Alex hated about her.

It's been a week since Alex left Lauren and be with someone else and the green eyed girl didn't take it well. She was high every single day after they broke up and be hooked up with a lot of girls on the university.

Camila knew all about it but Lauren never really bother her and just be a good friend for Camila. So, in desperate time Camila decided to went to Lauren's apartment.

Camila knocked on the door multiple times but no one's answering. She sighed and tried again but still no one seemed to be inside. Camila tried to turn the door knob to check if it's locked and bingo, the door opened for Camila.

The brunette peeked inside the room but it's very dark and quiet. She switched on the light and walked inside. The smell is relatively good despite the fact that Lauren were high most of the time. The green eyed girl still manage to keep her apartment neat and clean.

Camila walked around the house to find Lauren but the girl was nowhere to be seen. Camila sat down on the kitchen and saw a bottle on empty beer. It was the only trash that Camila saw. Camila wondered if Lauren still have a few alcohol in her apartment. Camila stood up and opened the drawers to find something she could drink to numb the pain.

Camila opened the refrigerator and saw a couple of Budweiser and she picked two. Camila thought that Lauren won't mind if she drink a few and just buy Lauren early in the morning. Camila opened the beers and drink it. She wasn't good at drinking alcohol, she was drunk before she even finished the second bottle but there's something that made Camila feel good about it.

She wasn't feeling the pain in her heart.

So, Camila decided to drink a couple of more while waiting for Lauren.

-=-=-

"Hi Lauren!" Camila greeted.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know... where else... to go.." Camila slurred as her feet struggle to stand up.

"What happened?" Lauren asked concerned.