LIBRARY NERDS

A/N: the part two of Making Camren Baby will be post next week. So enjoy this one first. Thank you!!!

Camila is working part time as a librarian in the university library to pay her fees. Her shift is always from the mid-afternoon till night. The students most of the time uses the library till midnight. She was a book worm since at a very young age. She loves to read over and over. She was always tease when she was in middle school throughout high school for it. Back then, her peers didn't appreciate students that is spending their entire day at the library. But when she was in college, the students in here didn't mind at all that she's living practically in the library.

Camila had a favorite student that always studying late at night in the library. The girl is nice, very smart and funny. Camila was crushing on this girls hard even though she knew she was straight. She had two ex-boyfriends that both cheated on her so she decided to focus on her studies since it's her final year in college and she didn't want to mess it up. She never had a girlfriend and never been sexually attracted to anyone except to this green eyes. What also intrigued her about this girl is that she heard that Lauren had a penis, she thought this is ridiculous and all hoaxed.

Every night before the library closes, Camila and Lauren will often talk for a few minutes then Lauren will help Camila to close the library. Lauren asks her if she wants to be in a party with her but she decline. She's not a party goer even though it was Lauren Jauregui who's inviting her. She decided that she may just walk Camila on her dorm and Camila said yes this time.

"You don't like parties?" Lauren asked shyly. "Yeah... just not my thing." Camila responded shyly too, probably Lauren now turned off on her. "Well, that isn't a bad thing. I mean, it's okay as long as you're happy and you enjoy yourself by yourself." Lauren tried to joke and Camila Laughed. "You're an engineering student right?" Camila asked changing the topic. "Uh, yeah, civil engineering to be exact. Actually my dad wants me to take this course, so I'm here." Lauren said. "So you're just obliged to study that?" Camila asked again trying to get more information. "I really enjoy it. Being creative and doing designs for other people and seeing my own accomplishment. It's really cool to be honest, so I didn't really mind studying it. Plus its family business, my brother and sister were also in this path. My brother's taking up electrical engineering and my sister is taking up architecture." Lauren explained. "So your family owns a business?" Camila divulge more. "Yup. Our family owns a construction firm." Lauren admitted. 'Wow' Camila said in her head. "So, you... what are you majoring?" Lauren asked this time. "uhm... I'm a music major." Camila said smiling. "Oh... so you want to be a musician?" Lauren joke and they both laughed as they are now standing in front of Camila's door. "So, here's my stop." Camila said and Lauren looked at her eyes seemingly trying to tell her something that Camila didn't have any idea. "Good night Camila." Lauren said as she turn her back and walk away.

On the next night, Lauren and Camila is the only ones in the library. Lauren stood up with a bookin her hand. She gave it to Camila together with her library card to borrow the book that made Camila's eyes widen. She's borrowing an erotic book. Camila looked at her confused and Lauren just smiled and help her again closing the library. Lauren walk her again to her dorm as usual and said goodnight. When Lauren returned the book after a couple of days, then again borrowed another erotic book, and again Lauren just smiled.

One night Camila was all alone with Lauren in the library. The girl seems to be very busy studying a book, Camila can't fathom because Lauren always sits at the far corner. Camila is fixing the returned book and organizing it before returning it to the book shelf. She was shuffling the books if the other students might had accidentally put something in it and forgot. Camila always got review notes from the books and she always returned it to the student. But instead of pieces of papers, she discovered a cd that was in a book. She looked at the book and it was the book that Lauren borrowed. The outside of the cd is blank and didn't have a name so Camila got curious about it and insert it on her computer.