Making Camren Baby pt.3

A/N: if any of you still hadn't read blind date do the ff:

1. Make sure your age is above 18

2. Follow me

3. Remove the story in your library

4. View my account and add back the story

If you still can't view the chapter message me and I'll gladly send it to you.

-=-=-

The couple was sitting at the table waiting for Camila to serve the dinner. Camila was bent over on the table retrieving the sausage lasagna that she made for her wife and daughter. Lauren was tickling the youngster while looking over to her wife's ass.

Camila put the lasagna in the kitchen top and portion it for the three of them. She put Lauren's plate first then hers and lastly for their daughter.

"Wow" Melissa said eye's wide as she look at her dinner. "Smells really good mommy!"

"Of course, baby, everything mommy do is great." Camila said and Lauren chuckles loudly.

"Yeah your mommy is right, everything she do is great especially at night." Lauren said as she wink at Camila.

"What's mommy doing at night? Can I come?" Melissa asked innocently.

"It's your mommy's specialty and you can't come with us. You're too young." Lauren said playfully.

Camila smacked her hand and gave her a death glare. "You know what baby, you should eat that before it gets cold. Don't listen to mama, not everything she said concerns you." Camila tried to divert the attention of their daughter and Lauren stifled her laugh.

Camila will scold Lauren again for her disapproving attitude in front of their daughter but their doorbell rang. Lauren and Camila looked at one another and Camila decided that she would go and check who's on the door.

Camila opened the door as her eyes widen when she saw her mother, "Hey... you came to visit? This is rare and far." Camila stated matter-of-fact.

"I just came to check on you, can't I do that?" Sinu told her quietly. "Of course you can, Lauren will be so happy." Camila said and smiled. "And I have something to tell you." Sinu said anxiously.

Before Camila could respond Lauren came to look for her and saw Sinu at their door. She immediately let Sinu in their house and ask if she wanted to join their dinner. Camila also agreed that it's better to talk later and Camila also wanted her mother to meet their daughter after the years that they'd haven't seen her.

The only time that they'd saw her daughter was when she gave birth to Melissa and the second was her first birth day. Camila didn't mind at all the lack of participation of her parent in their child's growth because she knew her family's strict religious beliefs and she didn't want her parents and sister to be exiled from the church if they continue their support for Camila.

"Grandma!" Melissa exclaimed upon seeing Sinu. She hopped off her chair and embraced the woman.

"It's been a long time since I haven't seen you. I miss you baby." Sinu said as she hugged the youngster.

"I missed you too." The child exclaimed and Sinu lift her up and Lauren sat down back to her chair and Camila got an extra plate for her mother.

The couple set aside Sinu's problems while they're at dinner and chatted happily. Lauren was getting her another promotion as chief supervisor of their department after working there for 10 years. Lauren were happy to have the promotion specially that her daughter also was studying now and they need to save up for her college. Camila was still a pre-school teacher, she enjoyed being there and she didn't mind at all having lesser paycheck because Lauren provides at them and she didn't want Camila to work with extensive hours.