Making Camren Baby pt.4

A week after Alejandro Cabello's successful operation

Lauren, Melissa and Camila was now in the mall waiting for Sofi, Taylor and Chris as they decided to watch a movie together.

"Mami, where are they?" Melissa asked impatiently.

"They were on their way..." Camila assures their daughter.

"I wonder what's taking them too long..." Lauren said as she sat down beside her family. "Do you want something to drink? I'm thirsty... probably we should buy some food while waiting for them to come." Lauren suggested and her daughter happily nodded.

"Honey don't but something too sweet..." Camila reminded Melissa. "Yes mami..." the young girl replied as she hopped off the chair and hold to Lauren's hand.

Camila texted her sister on where she is, because Melissa is becoming impatient of waiting on them. And Sofi replied that she was now at the parking lot. Camila sighed as she put her phone to her purse and look out to where Lauren and Melissa were standing.

"Camila?" a man said and Camila look at her side and saw her childhood friend Shawn.

"Oh, my God!" she squealed and she stood up and hugged the guy.

Shawn was Camila's classmate since 2nd grade up to her freshman year in high school. They were really great friends specially that Shawn also went to their church. After Camila transferred school on her sophomore year, Shawn also move away to Canada after a year because his family had a huge business opportunity there. Since Camila was 16, she never had a communication with him.

"Wow... you look great..." he said as he pull back and stare at Camila for a few seconds.

"You too. Since when did you come back in here?" Camila said excitedly.

"Oh, I'm just here for vacation. A future doctor really needs a vacation to freshen up my mind. Studying medicine is really challenging." He brag.

"Wow... that's great, when will you graduate?"

"I still have two more years to go, but I'm specializing in being a dermatology." He added. "How about you?"

"I'm a preschool teacher." Camila proudly say but she immediately saw a frown in Shawn's face.

"I thought you also wanted to be in the filled of science?"

"That was before... but I'm really happy at my work, being with all the children is very fun." Camila said smiling.

"I know, you're very passionate at everything you desire but don't you think that being a preschool teacher doesn't bring out your full potential... don't get me wrong, but Camila you're very smart, you're smarter than me, you should be think about the bigger opportunities that you can have." He explained.

"What's wrong from being a teacher?" Lauren joining their conversation abruptly.

"Oh, Babe you're here, this is Shawn... he's a childhood friend..." Camila introduce him and he coldly nodded.

"And I'm Lauren, Camila's wife." Lauren introduce herself as she glare at him.

"Oh... I didn't know you're... married." Shawn addressed Camila, almost whispering the last word.

"Yes, she is. Almost eight years now. Time really flew so fast, right babe?" Lauren smiled at Camila. Camila feel the air thickening between the three of them.

"Babe, where's Melissa?" Camila asked.

"She's with Sofi... and Chris and Taylor is also here. Probably we should go watch that movie now." Lauren suggested sternly.