Try Again pt.4

"We still have a film to finish..."

Camila blinked her eyes a few times before she remembered that they were still at the office that she was working. Lauren was just looking at her as if what happened was very normal between them. Camila then stepped back and awkwardly looked around her.

None was talking, others' mouth hanged open and others' were furrowing their eyebrows but in total everybody was looking at her.

Her hand was taken and she was being dragged. She snapped back to reality and stopped in the middle of the hallway but still very visible to everybody at their floor.

"Lauren wait!" she yelled.

"Hmm..." Lauren said and turn around to face her.

Camila shifted in her feet and blushed some more. She looked back and saw that all her co-workers were still looking at her, including her boss.

"What are you doing in here?" Camila asked Lauren.

Lauren just shrugged. "I told you we still have a film to finish."

Camila shook her head in confusion and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "Hey... I thought you still need more for that documentary." She added.

"I do..." Camila said as she wave her hand dismissively. "But Lauren you can't just get in here and do that!" Camila's voice were rising above her normal calm tone.

"What did I do?" Lauren asked innocently.

Camila run a hand through her hair in puzzlement. Camila was beginning to be annoyed in Lauren's sudden switch of persona.

"You're joking right?" Camila asked irritated.

"No..." Lauren answered truthfully.

Camila looked away then turn her heels back to her post.

"Hey!" Lauren said and walked behind Camila. The brunette didn't looked behind her and instead she walked and ignored the green eyed girl.

"Camila!" Lauren said and grabbed Camila's wrist to stop the girl in front of her.

Camila spun around and swiftly place a hard slap in Lauren's face.

Lauren stopped on her tracks. Face reddened and painful as her hand let go of Camila's.

"Lauren go home, I had enough." Camila said almost whispering.

She continued to walk to her table and she looked back to Lauren who seemingly stuck on her place.

"Go home and go figure yourself up." Camila added then Lauren looked up to her. Lauren's face is serious and her eyes were clouded.

"I think you'll be coming with me." Lauren spoke coldly.

"No. Go figure yourself on your own." Camila said firmly.

Lauren smirked. "You will come with me." she said as she stepped closer. "Because I believe that you know the answer on how I can fix myself." She said and stopped in front of Camila. Their eyes never leaving each other.

"Do you want me to elaborate? Or you will come with me, now?" Lauren asked and Camila gulped.

Lauren place a hand in front of Camila for the brunette to take. Camila looked at it and close her eyes momentarily as her mind weigh her options. She sighed and took Lauren's hand.

The two walked together and out of everybody's eyes.

"What the hell just happened?" Charlie asked out loud.