Try Again pt.2

AN: before we start this story i want to have a shout out for a good writer that had just overcome another storm in life, let's welcome her again! @Writings_Everything please do read her stuff its britanna fanfics if you don't mind at all.

-=-=-

Lauren was walking around the mall, just looking around for something to buy. She still need some more things in her new apartment since she decided to move back in to Miami. She kept on walking until her attention was caught on the far end corner of the store.

Infant's corner

Lauren walk there to no reason at all. She stood there and evaluate the things that was on the section. Then she stopped on a baby's crib; her fingers graze the wooden furniture while she walk around it. She stopped again and grip lightly the edge as she imagined a baby in there. Her baby.

Lauren sighed sadly. She knew she won't ever bring back her baby. Her lips tremble as she remembered the night that still hunts her. Her baby deserved a life and that was taken away from her or him. The baby can't even protest or fight of it and Lauren felt that it was very unfair.

She stared at the crib for a few more minutes until someone called her.

"Lauren?"

Lauren looked at who's addressing her and blink her eyes a couple of times to hide her emotion.

"Hey, Ally..." Lauren spoke and Ally hurriedly walk towards the athlete. She put her arms around Lauren's neck and hugged the girl tightly.

"Oh my God, Lauren!" Ally said excitedly.

"Ally... I miss you!" Lauren responded with the same amount of joy.

"Oh, I miss you too, Lo." Ally said and pulled away.

"It's been a very long time... but hey, at least your home now." Ally commented and Lauren shyly rubbed the back of her neck.

"I know, and I also know that I really need to catch up with you guys."

"Perfect! I invited the girls for a movie later at my house and I want you to join us." Ally suggested and Lauren smiled.

"Sure... will everybody be there?" Lauren asked and Ally nodded.

"She'll be there..." Ally said sadly and Lauren knew who she was referring too.

Lauren smiled and Ally smiled back gratefully as she hugged Lauren for one last time.

*

"Are we going to tell her?" Normani asked.

"I don't know... do you think she'll get mad at us?" Ally asked back while she put some chips on the kitchen counter. Dinah just shrugged her shoulder and continued on making their drinks. She poured some lemonade in the pitcher and add a little bit of vodka, just enough for it to have some kick. She put a couple of ice on each glass and arrange it on a tray.

Camila entered the kitchen and the other girls got a little bit surprised when she spoke.

"Hi girls!" the Cuban said joyfully.

"Oh hey, Mila..." Dinah greeted first.

"Are you ready?" Normani asked with a smile.

"Of course! Are you kidding me? We hadn't done this for a while now." Camila said as she tried to remember the last time they had a get together.

"Had you brought some movies?" Ally asked while she search in Camila's bag.

Ally squealed when she saw a lot of romantic movies and as always the movies that they watch over and over again.