The Drunk and The High

AN: before anything else, I would like to say sorry for not updating for so long. A lot of things happened to my family and I'm emotionally and physically tired. My dad had stroke just a month ago. It's very painful to be honest, to see him helpless and restless. I'm working at morning and I'm taking care of my dad at night. So forgive me if I'm missing in action the last month or so.

Please read the second AN at the end of the story. Thanks!

**

"Camila get up!"

"I don't want to..." the brunette whined and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"GET. UP." Lauren repeated and Camila sat on the bed. Her back resting on the head board.

"My whole body aches.... And ... it's all your fault." Camila said smugly.

"Don't be a drama queen. It had been a week. Don't give me crap excuses so you won't go to your classes." Lauren reasoned out.

"When did you even care about my own classes if you're the one who's not attending your own classes?"

"Camila... don't argue with me... come on, get up and shower. You young lady will be late if you won't move your ass now."

"Lo, please can I just stay here?"

Lauren sighed.

"Camz, you don't have to hide in here, sooner or later you have to accept the fact that you'll see him again no matter what." Lauren said as she sat down in front of the younger Cuban.

Camila pouted. "I just can't look at him and not remember how much I fucking love him."

"Don't worry about him. You should focus on your future rather than dwelling on your past with him and besides don't be stupid on him, you have your whole future ahead and that starts with you attending your classes." Lauren smiled and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't waste your chance to be the best. You're very smart, don't let your grades slipped off." Lauren added.

"When did you became a love expert?" Camila joked and Lauren just shook her head.

"You're telling me things that I should move on and here you are still sleeping with random girls just to forget Alex." Camila told the truth.

"Don't compare my life with yours. My life's trash and yours not." Lauren said as she stood up.

"That isn't true. Lo, you just have to believe that someday there'll be another girl that will love you." Camila said as she looked for her phone.

"No one will ever love me... I mean, look at me?! I'm a freak."

"You're not. Don't you ever thought of having a family? Or kids?"

"I did. But since Alex left... no." Lauren said as she turn her back against Camila to walk out of the room.

"I'll bear your child." Camila bluntly said and Lauren's head quickly snapped to look at the other girl.

Confusion written all over her face.

"What?" Camila said with raise eyebrows.

"What did you say?" Lauren asked.

"I'll bear your child. Why are you looking very surprised?"

"You're just drunk? Are you?" Lauren said as she try to sniff the air if Camila smelled alcohol.

Camila laughed.