Luck or Fate pt.3

AN: Please read the Camren Mini Series Book 2  by yours truly chocobump. THANKS!!!

Lauren is stroking Camila's hair as the girl sleeps peacefully, it had been a week since Camila came back to Miami. Lauren can feel Camila's even breathing as they lay naked on her bed. Lauren soothes out the strands of the brunette's hair as she looked up at the ceiling. She hope that this night, it won't be just any other night. She hope that Camila will finally see that she deserve to be with her.

Lauren closes her eyes for her body and mind to rest. She decided to call Ally in the morning and let her know that Camila will be living with them from now on.

Lauren fell asleep beside Camila as she protectively wrapped her left arm around Camila's small frame, enveloping the younger girl.

The light shine bright and Lauren knew that she needs to get up now for her not to be late for her new job. She stretch her arms as she yawn and her eyes shot open when she realize that Camila wasn't by her side. She quickly sat up and look around, frantically searching for Camila. Her heart is thumping loud when Camila wasn't in the room. She stand up and walk naked around the room and she opened the bedroom door to find Camila in the house. She looked first in the bathroom but no one was there. She went downstairs to Ally's floor and check the bathroom.

She was about to open the door when it opened up for her.

Wide brown eyes and wide green eyes met. They both looked shock at one another.

"That's quite a... view..." Camila finishes her sentence when her eyes landed on Lauren naked form.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Lauren said as she panic to cover herself.

"It's okay... you don't have to do that..." Camila said smirking.

Lauren was blushing hard as she continuous to look down on the floor.

"Lauren... you're beautiful, you don't have to hide... I like everything about your body especially that... that's my favorite part to be honest." Camila said as she lift Lauren's chin for their eyes to have a contact.

"W-what?"

"I said I like your cock... its really huge... and hard..." Camila bluntly said and she grab Lauren's arm and drag her back to their room.

Camila went through her luggage and search for clothes, she also went through Lauren's closet and gave Lauren a shirt and sweat pants.

"As much as I enjoy seeing you naked, I don't want other people see you walking in here butt naked." Camila teased and Lauren blush some more.

Lauren put the clothes on and walk down again with Camila. Their arms linked at one another as they descent the stairs. Once they were at the kitchen Lauren starts to cook while Camila help her prepare. Camila giggled at how sensitive Lauren in the morning when she purposely rubbed her butt to Lauren's cock. She already saw Lauren's crotch beginning to have a tent.

Lauren blush as she finish doing the breakfast. Camila sat on the chair next to Lauren as she sometimes fed Lauren. Lauren gladly take everything that Camila offered. When they're done with their food, Lauren went to the bathroom to take a shower and change.

"Babe, do you mind if I leave you here by yourself?" Lauren asked as she took her car keys.

"I'm planning on looking for a job." Camila said.

Lauren frowned assuming that Camila will go back on being a stripper. "Where do you intend to look?"

"I don't really have an idea... do you know one?"