Bridal shower pt.3

Lauren!

Lauren!

Oh my God... Lauren!

Vero went into the kitchen and got a pitcher of cold water and splash it on Lauren's face when the other girl won't woke up for about a couple of minutes.

Lauren gasped for air as she suddenly rouse up upon the water hit her face. Wide eyes while she search for something she doesn't know either. She panted run a hand through her hair. Her hair, face and shirt were all wet.

"My God, Lauren, you scared the shit out of me!" Vero said as she slapped Lauren's arms. Lauren just looked at her bewildered.

"What happened?" she asked while looking back and forth to her best friend and their visitor.

"You fainted..." Camila said shyly while she tucked some loose strands of hair on her ear.

"Oh..." Lauren said then she tried to stand up. Vero helped her and Camila also stood up.

"What the hell happened to you?" Vero asked worriedly.

"I'm okay... probably I'm just tired." Lauren said looking down and Camila tried to step closer but Lauren pull away from the two other girls.

"I should change." Lauren hinted on her shirt that was soaked form chest up.

"You should... we'll wait for you at the living room." Vero agreed and Lauren walk quickly upstairs to her room.

Vero ushered Camila to the living while they wait for Lauren to be back.

Lauren readily change her shirt and went back down again. Her mind were in chaos as to what she would do. She run down the stairs and saw that Camila was just quietly sitting across Vero and her friend were on her phone.

Lauren sat down next to Camila but the green eyed girl opted to sit with such distance.

"Who would like to tell me what had just happened?" Vero said as she lifted her eyes from her phone and address the people in front of her.

"Uhm..." Lauren started to speak but nothing came out of her mouth.

"Well I came here to give Lauren this..." Camila said and gave Vero the piece of paper that she also showed to Lauren.

Vero read and her eyes went wide. She looked back at her friend and Lauren avoided her gaze.

"So, I guess I should congratulate you both?!" Vero half stated and half asked and Lauren looked down.

"Hey... you should be happy." Vero teased her friend while tapping her knee. "And I'm guessing that you're Camila, the bride?" Vero said aiming the question to the brunette.

Camila blushed slightly but didn't answer.

"What happened to your fiancé? Is he out of the picture now?" Vero asked and Camila nodded. Lauren's head snapped fast in Camila's direction.

Camila just glance at Lauren and bit her lower lip. "He... canceled the... engagement...." Camila said sadly.

"Michael please stop!" Camila yelled as she held back her boyfriend in the assault to Lauren. Lauren's face is bleeding and Camila got really worried. Michael kick her one last time before he finally stopped.

Camila helped Lauren up but Michael pull Camila away.

"Don't touch that filthy animal." Michael said harshly and even though Lauren felt dizzy, she still manage to walk out of the apartment and call a cab.