Making Camren Baby pt.2

Lauren and Camila always have a routine since they got married, they both work from Monday to Friday. Camila had two classes in the morning, first is 7-9 a.m. and 9:30-11:30, she'll stay in the office until 1 pm so she could do some checking of the papers and build some activities for the kids the next day. She enjoyed being a pre-school teacher. Teaching 3 and 4 year olds the basics of learning and to build their self-confidence and creativity. She's very excited to start this year with new students and see her former students be in higher grade. Then every day she come home riding the bus, sometimes she'll stop to eat lunch before she went home if she doesn't feel like cooking for herself. Now she will begin her fourth year with added enthusiasm.

Lauren on the other hand, starts her work at 7 a.m., she will drove Camila first in the school, and then she'll drove to the Newspaper Company and work till 5pm. Then she drove back at their home. Lauren also enjoys her work, she can allow herself to be as creative as possible and convey thoughts through her works. Lauren work with dedication and quality and she's very respectful for her co-employees that's why her boss sees that she deserve to have reward.

-=-=-

3 months into pregnancy

Lauren open the door of their home and spoke, "Baby I'm home." She yelled as she removed her shoes and pick up her slippers. Camila didn't respond so she decided to find her wife. She went to the kitchen and noticed Camila wasn't there but she saw that the door was unlock. She went out and saw her wife that had fallen asleep at the sun lounger on their backyard. She smiled thoughtfully as she saw how peaceful and beautiful her wife is. She took her phone from her pocket and snapped a photo of Camila. She now kneel next to her wife and kiss her cheek. When Camila just hummed but didn't opened her eyes she kissed her again, this time on her nose. Camila just scrunched her nose but still ignore Lauren.

Lauren had an idea.

Lauren kissed her neck and slipped her hand on Camila's tank top and over her bra, she massage the perky breast. Camila moaned and opened her sleepy eyes. "Hey baby. Oh, you're here. I haven't cook dinner yet, what do you want?" Camila drowsily say.

"Can you be my dinner?" Lauren teased and Camila smiled and say, "No. but I'll always be your dessert."

Lauren chuckled, "Is that a promise? You don't have to cook dinner, let's just go out for tonight." The green eyed girl suggested and Camila nodded quickly and say, "I'll just change." She kissed Lauren and went inside their house. Lauren followed too as she also change to a more casual clothing.

Lauren drove while they're still looking to where they'll eat. Camila was always disagreeing to every restaurant that Lauren suggested.

"Baby, we've been driving for an hour now and I'm starving." Lauren said truthfully. "Well babe, I don't like the food that they serve there. Why not let's just go to McDonalds?" Camila said cheekily. "Are you serious?" Lauren asked. "Yeah... why not? That's where we had our first date." Camila replied. Lauren drove to the nearest McDonalds and the couple went in.

Lauren ordered while Camila sat down and waited for her wife. She browsed her social media and she saw the tweets of their friends. She remember that they haven't seen their friends in a while. She mentally noted to tell Lauren about inviting their friends some time. Lauren came back with their food and sat down opposite to her wife.

"Hey... busy?" Lauren teased to get her wife's attention. Camila looked up and smile at Lauren, "Not really. I'm just reading some tweets of our friends."

"Who?" Lauren asked.

"Niall and Dinah were having some heated argument." Camila said as she munch her fries. "Mmm... I miss this." She added.