LIBRARY NERDS pt.2

It's been a month and Lauren and Camila continued their relationship even though nothing is official. They always have breakfast together and the next time they'll see each other is in the evening at the library. Lauren walked Camila back to her dorm room each night as they talked about school stuff and the near exams. Lauren can't wait for this exams to be over for them to have semester break that they both truly needed.

Lauren asked her if she want to meet her family as she visit them in Miami. That truly excites Camila, she and Lauren didn't actually had talked about their status but she knew that meeting the family is a big thing. Camila thought that maybe Lauren is moving too fast in their relation. She didn't knew what to expect knowing that they're rich.

Camila's family were average citizens and live in a suburban parts of New York, they didn't have much but they were happy being together. Camila had been working for her education since she was in her junior year. She didn't want to depend so much to her parents and she wants them to focus to her little sister that was diagnose on having ADHD. Camila loved her family so much and she dedicated herself that as soon as she graduate she will move back in with her parents to help take care of her sister.

It was a week before the finals and the library were always packed with students' cramming to review as much as possible to pass the exams. She often saw Lauren with her classmates as they study in group. Camila also study to prepare herself for the exams. Sometimes Lauren would sneak up some food for them to eat inside the library. Camila make sure that Lauren and her classmates promise that they should always clean up before they leave and Lauren as usual follow her instruction.

Everything are sailing smoothly but one thing caught Camila's attention and really bother her.

Lauren is very friendly to all, some girls misunderstood it and took it as flirting. Lauren were in the library as usual with her classmates studying and Camila didn't like the way some of them were so close to her. Camila already knew that Lauren was on top of her class and her classmates were seeking help from her.

Camila was looking at the green eyed girl from the counter as she saw one of her classmate that's blonde were putting an arm around Lauren's neck as she was bend down behind the Cuban. Lauren was smiling all throughout and the blonde's hand glided on her arms as she stood up. The blonde's finger tips trailed up and down on Lauren's shoulder and Lauren seems to be enjoying what's happening.

Camila knew she wasn't in the position to be jealous but she can't help it. She wanted to pick a book and throw it to the blonde's head, 'okay that was violent', as Camila thought to herself. She just wanted to claim Lauren and her Cuban ass so badly. Camila sighed, if only she could do that.

Camila looked back at Lauren and now Lauren was focus on her book but the blonde was still slightly hugging the raven haired from behind. Camila's blood boiled. She doesn't trust blondes!

As Camila was reading her books a bright idea came to her mind. She will confront Lauren but she thought that maybe Lauren will be offended if she did that straight away so she needed to approach this differently.

With the help of fluffy handcuffs and a blindfold.

Later than night, Camila and Lauren was once again left in the library as all the other students went back to their dorms. Lauren's face was still buried in some book and Camila turn off the lights near the front desk until only one was on. Camila went to Lauren and the green eyed girl was very busy writing down notes and Camila step behind the girl and put her hands in her shoulder slowly massaging Lauren.

Lauren groaned at the sensation, she relaxed her body and leaned back in the chair. Camila continued to massage her up to her head and temple.

"Mmm...baby." Lauren murmured. Camila hummed as a response whilst she continued to massage Lauren. Now downwards again on her neck and shoulder.