Blind Date pt. 3 [Final]

Camila is smiling smugly while holding her cup of coffee in her hands.

"Hey... what's up?" Becky asked.

"I think I'm in love..." Camila said with heart eyes.

"Does the girl with green eyes is the reason?"

Camila nodded slowly.

"I thought so... I approved on her, she's really pretty and a real gentle woman."

"I want to be with her... all the time..." Camila said with a sigh.

"Then be with her..."

"She's very far away..."

"It's just a two hours' drive... Girl, if I were you, I will make a move now." Selena commented as she make her own coffee.

"I know... and believe me, I want too... but I don't want to be too clingy?"

"Being clingy and marking your territory is very different... just let her know that you want a real relationship, not just some hot steamy sex..."

Camila blushed hard as she looked down...

"You don't have to tell me..." Becky said smiling and Camila nod her head.

Camila drove to Lauren's home to finally admit her fleeting feelings towards the other girl. She was now standing outside the coffee shop and she breathe deeply before walking in. she was definitely nervous and she didn't know what will be Lauren's reaction.

She shakily went in and the bell of the store cling. She scan the vicinity to find Lauren. She walk around and smile upon seeing the green eyed girl. She immediately go in her direction but she slowed down when she saw that Lauren is with someone else. She frowned but continued to walk. She can hear Lauren's laughter that was music in her ears. She didn't thought that Lauren was still seeing Jessica. The green eyed girl never mention it to her when they talked on the phone.

Camila intentionally coughed lightly to get Lauren's attention.

Lauren looked behind her and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me that you're coming?" she asked happily as she stood up and embrace Camila.

"I just want to surprise you..." Camila shyly said.

"Aw... that's very sweet." Lauren said as she hugged Camila tightly.

"I miss you..." Camila whispers to Lauren's ears. "I miss you too." Lauren whispered back.

"You should sit with us, I'll order you some chocolate frap." Lauren offered but Camila saw Jessica's frowning face.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Camila said.

"She's right Lauren... that wasn't a good idea." Jessica snickered.

Lauren looked around her and the two woman were awkwardly tense.

Lauren sighed, "I'm sorry, but I promise to make it up to you."

Camila just nodded then leave.

Lauren sat back and watch the other girl left. Jessica continued to talk about herself and Lauren was still wondering why Camila came to see her.

"Hey, Lauren are you listening?" Jessica asked and Lauren looked at her with confusion. Jessica sighed, "It's okay... I can just repeat what I have said."

Lauren nodded but her head was still thinking about Camila.

Camila was now driving back, she went straight to her work. She was holding the wheel a little too tight. She bit her lip as she contained her emotions. She knew that she didn't owned Lauren and she didn't have any reason to be jealous. 'Who the hell she think she was?' Camila thought. She was just another girl that Lauren randomly met and there's nothing special about her.