ELEVATOR

Lauren works part time at a condominium building as an elevator operator. Her job description is to assist everyone who uses the elevator specially people with disabilities. She knows it's pretty boring job but she's not really complaining specially if a lot of people that uses the elevator was pretty girls. One of them is Camila, she's the daughter of the mayor and saying that she's beautiful is understatement. She looks like a goddess that came to life. She had a curvy body, voluminous ass and a nice tan. She had pretty brown eyes and pink lips. Lauren always fantasized about her and one night she touch herself thinking about the brunette. Lauren knew that even after she graduate in college and found a more decent job she didn't have a chance for this girl. That thought really saddened Lauren.

For four years now that Lauren works there, every day Lauren sees Camila. They smile at each other and sometimes they have a small conversation. One thing that Lauren thanked is that Camila lives in the top floor so she can see Camila in a longer than usual.

One Saturday morning while Lauren wiped clean the mirrored wall of the elevator, Camila walk in and smiled at Lauren. Lauren intentionally stopped the elevator to clean it, but, instead she does it at the first floor she cleans it on the top floor, so that she can see the brunette.

"Good morning, Miss Cabello." Lauren greeted. "Hey, good morning. I remember that I told you to not be too formal with me. Just call me, Camila." Camila said and Lauren nodded.

"So, Miss Camila, how's life?" Lauren asked humorously. "Same... Same..." the brunette sighed. "Is there a problem? Is it about your boyfriend?" Lauren asked wiggling her eyebrows. Camila hit her arm, "I told you I don't have a boyfriend." Camila said and Lauren laughed. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I keep on forgetting." Lauren said smiling. "So if it's not about love... is it about family?" Camila's smile faded. "Oh, I'm sorry." Lauren said quickly. "Nah... it's okay." Camila said sadly. "I don't want to intervene but why is the daughter of the Mayor, having family problems?" Lauren asked cautiously. "Well, long story short. My dad want me to marry someone I don't love." Camila said as she looked at Lauren. The green eyed girl just smiled compassionately. "Well, his one lucky guy." Lauren said sincerely. The elevator sounded and opened. Camila smiled and said, "See you later." Lauren nods as the elevator shut again.

-=-=-

Over the week after that incident, Camila begun to feel comfortable with Lauren and she begun to open up and the green eyed girl was never judging at anything that Camila confided to her. She told Lauren about the engagement that her father wanted to happen. She told Lauren that she just met the guy one time in New York when her father brought her to a formal gathering. The guy seemed interested to her but she didn't like the guy but her father was interested about the offer because his the son of one of the senator. Lauren said that, 'probably her father just want the best for her', even though it pained her to say that but Lauren also said that she should follow her heart. The green eyed girl was very neutral on giving her opinion and Camila appreciate that.

One evening, Camila was very tired and just wanted to sleep. She pressed the button and waited for the elevator, she's hoping that Lauren was the one inside the door. The elevator sounded and the door opened and Camila smiled quickly when she saw Lauren and the girl returned the gesture. Lauren helped Camila with her belongings as usual then pressed the button for the top floor. After five minutes inside the elevator, the lights flickered above them and the emergency light on the buttons lit up. Lauren radioed immediately at the security and asked what's happening but the security didn't answered back. Then the elevator, shudder suddenly then stopped and the lights went off.

Lauren opened her emergency flashlight and settled it on the floor. Camila leaned on one side and Lauren did the same. Lauren radioed to the security that they were stuck on the elevator and the security responded that they should just stay put as they figured out what was the problem. Lauren had no problem with that, it just mean that she can spend more time with Camila. She radioed again after a few minutes to know how long the elevator will be fixed.