Lamp pt.2

Camila was sitting on the kitchen alone as she pour some hot tea on her cup. It was now becoming chilly each passing night as the winter approach. The doorbell rang Camila got up excitedly and she went to the door to welcome her unusual lover.

"Hi, your early than usual." Camila commented as she came face to face to the being on the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." Camila replied and ushered the girl inside the living room. They both seated on the couch facing each other.

"Can you be here every day? Or every time?"

"You know I can't." Lauren replied quickly.

"Yeah family business." Camila mumbled quietly.

"I can hear you." Lauren said with a smile.

"I hate you." Camila said clearly this time.

"What it is this time?" Lauren asked.

"You tell me... you can read my mind right?" Camila said annoyed.

"Lauren sighed sadly. "I don't used it on you... I already told you that."

"Yeah whatever..." Camila said as she stood up and went up to her room. Lauren followed behind her and when Camila will open the door, Lauren beat her to it. Camila just look at her and didn't say a word as she went inside.

"Won't you invite me inside?" Lauren asked.

"You don't need invitation." Camila replied irritated.

Lauren smiled and went inside. "I know that I'm not always here but trust me I can protect you anytime and anywhere. I can feel everything that you do."

"Its not that." Camila said as her hand place a pillow on her head.

Lauren raised her eyebrows letting Camila speak more. "I want you here. I want to be able to be with you. I want a normal relationship."

"But I'm not normal." Lauren reasoned out and Camila roll her eyes.

"I know you're a vampire, you already told me that." Camila said as she eyed the other girl.

"This conversation isn't going anywhere, why don't you just leave now rather than leaving in the morning." Camila added annoyed when she saw Lauren stifling a laugh.

"My queen, I'm leaving in the mornings because Vamps like me needs to sleep, also. That's why I always leave you while its dawn."

"But I see you left one morning and the sun is up but you didn't burn?" Camila asked.

"That's only for human vampires." Lauren said and Camila look at her confused.

"It's not applicable to a hybrid like me."

"Hmm... Care to explain more?"

"Okay...." Lauren started.

_-_-_

Lauren was born more than a thousand years ago, being the oldest child she will be the bearer of the unimaginable power of her parents. Specially, being the only family that contains a fusion between werewolf and a vampire making them the Hybrid family. Lauren's father, King Mike, was the child of a werewolf and a half blood vampire making him the only child that can carry both his parents' powers.

It was impossible for a werewolf and a vampire to have a child and when he was born he became the chosen child and the ruler of the new generation. He's the only one of his kind.