Fast and the Furious pt.2

1 month after the bet

Camila is sitting on her room holding a plastic test stick. Her hands were trembling as she waited for the five minutes that was on the instructions written at the back of the box. She's biting her lower lip as she anticipates what will be the result

She raise her hand slightly to peek on the small transparent plastic that'll be determining her fate.

"Fuck." she spoke.

She drove quickly on the same place that she now regretted going there. Her hands were sweaty and pale but her face is flushed red that indicates her anger. When she park her car, she immediately went out and hurriedly went to the door. Still with the plastic test in one of her hand, she banged on the door.

The door opened a few seconds after she hit it. She saw the familiar green eyes that was the reason of her anger. The person who she's looking for and the person who she hates the most.

The green eyed girl smile at her warmly and her blood boiled more. She threw the plastic test in her face then push the girl inside as she enter the premises.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Lauren said annoyed.

"You're an asshole!" Camila countered as she slapped Lauren hard.

"What is your problem, princess?"

"You are my problem! You did this in purpose!" Camila yelled in frustration.

"What?!" Lauren asked dumbly.

Camila pick the plastic test and held it in front of Lauren's green eyes. Lauren held the hand and slightly push it back to have a clearer view.

"Oh..." Lauren simply said.

"That's all you got to say?" Camila said angrily. "You fuck my life so bad and that's all you have to say?"

Lauren smirked, "Why are you acting so surprised? I thought I made myself clear on the night we had sex..." Lauren said truthfully.

Camila got angrier if that's even possible. "You're a fucking asshole!" she said as she slapped Lauren again. Camila landed a couple of hard slaps before Lauren could held onto her wrists, preventing the girl's assault.

"Calm down, okay.... It isn't the end of the world.... Let me just change and we're going to the doctor for you to be check correctly." Lauren stated then she went upstairs and get change.

Camila was very quiet on the drive to the specialized clinic. She's clenching her hands tightly and not even looking at Lauren.

When they arrive at the clinic, Lauren held her arm stopping Camila from opening the car door. Lauren smiled at her and hurriedly went out and around the car to open up the door for Camila. Camila was still pissed off and didn't even appreciate the gesture, she walked passed by the green eyed girl and left her at the parking lot not even saying a word.

Lauren just shrugged it off and walk behind Camila. Lauren opened the door again for camila and they both went inside. Lauren talked to the woman in the reception area and told her it was an emergency appointment. She explained quietly their situation and the older lady nodded and went inside the doctor's office.

Lauren and Camila stayed outside and waited for the woman. Lauren kept on glancing at Camila but the brunette was still very upset to Lauren. Lauren can't help but smile and be excited but she knew she needed to persuade Camila on keeping the baby. She knew the other girl hate her but she knew her charm could get anything she wants.