Tagged You're It!

Hello my lovely readers, so I have been tagged in these kind of stuff and I don't usually do this but hey it wasn't that bad. Uhm, honestly I don't know what to say or write, if that make more sense. In this world where we do just interact using the internet and I know some of us would never meet one another in person and that's the reality of it. But I'm genuinely happy to know that even though we might not see each other or knew one another in our real lives we are here and we know that we somehow truly care and love one another in a way that isn't very conventional.

I may be just this anonymous writer who writes about smut and Camren but I truly care about you my readers because you really made me feel special with all the comments and votes that you gave my stories. My heart swells from all the love and appreciation that you gave my stories. I smile ear to ear with everyone who's interacting with me and giving me feedback (can be good or bad) that is really appreciated. When I'm having a total shit day and I read your comments, it really made my day happy.

I decided not to tagged 13 people and just answer the questions that @GuidedbyMyGuideAngel gave me.

1.)If you could be an animal for one day what would you be?

Of course a dog. I love dogs.

2) Who is your all time hero/who inspires you?

Is it a superhero? Because if it is, I don't have one. I'm not a fan of superheroes, but my number one hero is my dad and mom. That's very true.

3) Which planet is your favorite in the universe?

Planet green eyes, just kidding. My fave planet is Jupiter because its big.

4) What is your favorite quote?

'Everything happens for a reason.' That's the story of my life.

5) Which city would you like to visit someday?

Probably Madrid, I always wanted to go to Spain.

6) Do you follow the European Cup?

NO. I watch NBA/WNBA

7) When you read this challenge (and you can be honest) what did you think?

I can't think much to be honest.

8) How did you know about wattpad?

Camren brought me to wattpad.

9) Do you like to read or write the stories on wattpad more?

I read and write... I write because I want to release all the stupid things that's ruining my head (it's making me go crazy).

10) Have you ever experienced snow?

No. I live in a tropical island.

11) How do you express your creativity (painting, writing, just relaxing, having fun, organizing things.. etc. you can be creative in every form you want)

I express my creativity through sleeping... nah... lmao

12) What is your spirit animal?

Of course a dog. I love the loyalty that dogs show. I live by three rules, Respect, Love and Loyalty and all that characteristics were traits of dogs.

13) What is one of your dreams?

I wanted to have all kinds of dogs.

Added question:

*Who's my celebrity crush?

Mine's Lauren. Just kidding, but honestly it's Avril Lavigne, Lauren Jauregui and Christina Aguilera.

*Who's the singers that put shit in my ears whenever they sing because on how terrible they sang live?

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Katy Perry (if that's how to spell her last name)

*My most fave cartoon character?

Probably Tazmanian devil... he's devilishly cute.

*My fave movie?

Hmm... I like movies with a pinch of history in it so I pick Titanic and 300. I also like gross films and Asian movies were excellent in horror movies, so yay!

So I hope you did know a little bit of my personality and taste in life. I know all of you were all hoping that this is a update but you're all disappointed that it isn't BUT I promised to Update MISTRESS later on, it's almost done so yay!

I Love You All as always... Peace Out and Take Care!!!