Fast and the Furious

AN: Please read the AN at the end of the story. It's very important! EMERGENCY!

Disclaimer: (This story has nothing to do with the movie Fast and the Furious)

-=-=-

"Lo, wakeup... breakfast is ready..." Camila whispered to Lauren's ear as the girl lay on her stomach. Lauren just stir but still sleeping. "Wakey... Wakey... My big baby daddy..." Camila giggled as she tickle Lauren's ear and the girl just groaned in response. Camila knew how hard it is to wake Lauren up, she sighed, but before she stood up she heard Lauren mumbled in her sleep.

Camila tried her best to think what Lauren was saying in her sleep so she sat back again and rubbed Lauren's back. When Lauren moan in her sleep, Camila's cheeks turn red automatically. Even brighter when she heard Lauren mumble again, this time, much louder.

'Let's have a bet.'

8 months ago.

Lauren entered the arena, as she call it, with full arrogance. Together with her most precious Ferrari that have the most advance nitrous and P85D motor with 221-hp electric motor to drive the front wheels and the second unit conjunction use 470-hp rear motor to provide four wheel drive. She wore her signature all black outfit and black sun glasses, yes a sun glass, in the middle of the night. She climb off her car. She was embrace by her crew. After a couple of minutes, a loud pink Porsche arrived. The driver went out with a fitted over all pink suit.

The girl looked around then smirked when she saw Lauren. She approached the green eyed girl with every sway of her hips.

"I heard someone in here with a name of Jauregui is the champion?"

"Yeah. I heard that too. She's really gorgeous to be honest." Lauren said cockily.

"I want to race with you!" Camila challenged.

"Ooohhhh" Lauren's crew snickered.

"Why?" Lauren asked mockingly.

"I want to race with the best." Camila said seriously.

"And what's the catch?" Lauren asked as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"Of course money. I say about $50,000." Camila said as she think.

"I don't want or need money." Lauren huffed. "Your new here, I don't race to first timers." Lauren arrogantly say.

"I can totally beat you even with one hand tied around my back." Camila answered devilishly and people start to gather around them. Some are laughing and others were interested to know the challenger.

"You're brave but also foolish." Lauren said as she sat on the hood of her car. "Why don't we picked it up a notch?"

"What do you mean?" Camila asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"What's your name first?" Lauren asked abruptly. "Camila, you?"

"I'm Lauren, and as I was saying earlier." Lauren started as she thought hard.

"Let's have a bet. If you beat me, I'll give you my belt in here as a champion plus I'll pay you the 50 grand that you wanted." Camila smiled, she knew she could win. She opens her mouth but Lauren put a finger on her lips. "But if I won, you will let me lick your pussy for one hour and pound you in the hood of my car until I'm satisfied. If I'm not satisfied, were not going to stop." The green eyed girl smirked and Camila nodded not really thinking about losing the bet.