Blind Date pt.2

Lauren got up quick and search for her purse while buttoning every piece of clothing. She found her purse at the table in the kitchen and she went straight at the door. When she was about to leave, she saw a brunette sleeping on the couch in the corner of her eye.

She contemplated if it's best to leave while the other girl was still sleeping. 'The girl who she just slept with', Lauren reminded herself. She sigh and closed the door of the apartment. She sighed and stare at the girl. She smiled at how peaceful the girl slept, her chest rising and dropping slowly as she breathe. Then Lauren remembered Normani.

"Shit." Lauren mumbled as she run her hand through her hair. She blinked fast and all her hangover went out the window as she pictured herself being hanged by Dinah for ditching her cousin.

She contemplated again, will she leave this poor girl alone to survive? Or stay and be killed by Dinah?

"Shit." She said pacing around the living room.

Then a bright idea came to her mind like a light bulb switching on.

She put down her leather jacket at the coffee table as she went around again to find something to write on. After writing a small note, Lauren hurried outside and hail a cab. She went inside and told the driver to speed up because it was an emergency. Lauren saw the annoyance in the driver every time Lauren will ask if he could drive faster. For Lauren, her time is ticking down and it is best if she could come home as soon as possible.

On the entire drive, Lauren's mind thought of a thousand scenarios on how she will die in the hands of Dinah. She looked at her watch and saw that it was past 8 in the morning. Her home was very far and needed at least two hours to be there.

She sighed heavily, how she can make Dinah understand that all of this is an honest mistake. Will Dinah accept her explanation or Dinah will kill her as soon as she step inside her home?

Finally, Lauren arrived at her house. She looked at her phone, checking the time, it was 10:10 a.m., her time of death.

She opened the door and saw Dinah and Normani sitting quietly on the couch and a petite brunette in yellow dress was seated between them.

Everyone's eyes was on her and she slowly close the door behind her.

"HI?!" Lauren half stated half asked as she stood like a statue. Her button up shirt is half tucked in, her face is paler her hair is messy that's screaming I just have sex.

Dinah stood up and went straight to her. She grabbed Lauren's collar tightly. "Don't 'Hi' me bitch. You can't really be trusted." Dinah said in gritted teeth.

"Dinah... I'm so sorry... please don't kill me." Lauren pleaded.

"Give me one good reason why should I let you live?" Dinah asked angrily.

"I'm sorry it's just a mistake...." Lauren said pleadingly.

"Lo, where were you?" Normani asked as she hold onto Dinah's arm. Lowering it so she wasn't gripping Lauren's collar.

"I fell asleep in someone's house. I'm really sorry Dinah..." Lauren tried to appease the taller girl.

"Uhm... DJ..." the brunette spoke softly. "Please calm down, I'm okay, you shouldn't be so hard on her."

"What are you talking about... what if something bad happened to you? And this shit don't even bother herself to meet you." Dinah reasoned out.

"Nothing bad happened to me... please Dinah..." the brunette smiled sweetly. Dinah sighed heavily, "Okay... I let her live, but Jauregui, you need to explain what happened." Dinah said and Lauren nodded quickly.