Quick Question

What series do you want me to update first:

a. Making Camren Baby pt.5 (Final Chapter)

b. Elevator pt.5

c. Luck or Fate pt.3

d. Blind Date pt.3

e. Fast and the Furious

I never thought I'd be writing 5 different stories... and no one's giving me ideas on what to write next.... I'm crying.... Please tell me what you want to read/characters that you want me to write more on the respective stories.

I also want to tell you that I'm having another Camren Mini Series; Second Book. I have a very good plot to share to all of you but this book won't include smut in every chapter.  

The first story of the Second Book is: Broken Vow

Characters: Camila, Lauren, Normani, Ally, Dinah, Keana and Shawn.

Plot: Camila and Lauren were engage and supposed to get married but Lauren got into an accident that changes her life and feelings. Can Camila bring her back and bring back there love or Lauren will fall in love with another person?

What do you think?

I'm so excited!!!! please give feedback.

Second story: Fall For You

Characters: Camila, Lauren, Dinah, Ally, Normani, Lucy, Vero, Justin, Zayn, Ariana and Shawn.

Plot: Lauren was engage on her long term girlfriend and mother of her children, Keana, but Keana died a year after she gave birth to their twins. Lauren grieve so much that she told herself that she will never fall in love. She owned her own business, Photography and videography studio and earning so much.

Camila is a pre-school teacher and she was teaching Lauren's twins. When the school ordered the teachers to know the parents of the children that was enrolled on the school just to check their lifestyle and appropriate for children. Camila will meet Lauren.

She pity the single mom, knowing the tragic past. So, she promised herself to help Lauren move on and be in love again.

Will Camila help Lauren find love again? Or will she be the reason that could make Lauren fall in love again? Or will Lauren never believe in Love again?

What do you think?

I'm so excited!!! Please give feedback.