Not So Important Message!

This isn't an update, I'll just annoy all of you... lmao... but in all seriousness I just want to tell all of you something.

So, someone told me 'that my story is all over the place'...

But you know what I don't disagree with that person... I know I'm a mediocre writer. I admit, I'm horrible at descriptions, I got so many errors; typographical error and grammatical error, you name it, and my stories all have that. I'm atrocious at character lines and my stories lack in depth and fluidity.

Not going to lie, when I read other fanfics, and saw that they have 8,000 reads in one part, and all I have was 80 per part. I get jealous sometimes... sometimes I wish I could be like that too. But, I already knew that was impossible... Lmao... I'm not that creative and on top of all I'm so lazy to edit what I wrote. Proof reading is such a hard task... lol...

I don't even know why I have the courage to do this...

Then one day I read the last author's note in the final chapter of green by txrches, Lena said that "if your life sucks just create your own world", she wrote something like that... and I totally agree because when I decided to do this I was kind of lonely and needed something to do to exercise my useless brain... so I make an account here on wattpad, at first the purpose was just for reading Camren Fanfics and I don't intend to write.

To be honest, I wasn't really good at literature in general, I'm a very subjective to what I read... and I don't read John Green's novels or the harry potter books... because reading isn't really my thing... period... maybe that's why my writing technique was very poor... I don't know... what I love to read was Christopher Pike's novels...

I'd rather solve hundreds of math problem than to read a single book.

To be honest again, I never really wrote...like creative writing... ever in my life... even school essays... Lmao... that's how bad I am...

So basically this is my first ever!!! I mean EVER in my entire life!!!

I know I won't ever be one of the best... but the truth is I don't intend to be the best... I just want to share my sucky stories that usually just popped in my useless head.

Making pointless stories is always my passed time... it really makes me happy to create a world then add characters that doesn't make sense at all and creating things that i know i would never had... Lmao....

So again I apologize to my mistakes!!! Just ignore it... please?

I really grin ear to ear if ever I got 1 person voting for my story, or commenting to my story... I really appreciate it!!!

Another thing.... If any of you hadn't read "Blind Date"... don't be shy to message me and I'll gladly send you a copy through private message in wattpad... I can't do a part 2 knowing that not all of you read the first part...

So... thank you for reading this and somehow you had an idea of what kind of boring person I am...

Thank you so much and take care... all of you

P.S. I can take criticism ... I'm not really affected.... I channel it to positivity... ;)