Bridal Shower [Final Chapter]

Forget about the mistakes... please... I'm very sleepy.

AN: Beware on explicit content, children wasn't allowed to read onwards... Just kidding.

"Baby, let me ride you?" Camila spoke softly.

Lauren bit her lip in anticipation while Camila straddle her hips. Her perky breast were definitely expose and her baby bump makes her so much sexier.

Camila held the base of her stiff cock that was standing proudly and the tip were glistening on precum. Camila close her eyes and let her body fell slowly. Entering her wet pussy that was hungry for Lauren's cock. She moaned loudly upon being filled, her walls were being stretch significally.

Lauren held her hips and started to move it back and forth and Camila's hands landed on the either side of her head. Mouth agape while Lauren continuous to move her hips in such rhythm. Lauren's head move forward and capture the brunette's pinkish nipple between her lips. Sucking lightly on each breast and flicking her tongue to elicit more moan from Camila.

Lauren laid back down again and close her eye and moving her hand to the brunette's small back. Scratching her back each time she'll hit deep inside the brunette's womb.

Camila was unaware that she was moving on her own and that she was indeed riding the green eyed girl. She move faster and felt the same sensation she always felt. The butterflies exploding inside her and she can't help it but release at the same time. She cum on her hard cock and Lauren moaned lowly almost like a growl.

Lauren thrust upward fast and Camila bounce on top of her, bringing herself to another orgasm. Lauren held onto her lower back and Camila held her place as much as possible as Lauren thrust became sloppy but deep. Cum feeling inside Camila as she hit her own.

"Lauren..."

Lauren...

"Lauren!"

Lauren opened her eyes and saw her best friend on top of her. Straddling her and shaking her to wake up. She push her off quickly and Vero laugh on the floor.

"What the fuck!" Lauren hissed.

"Oh you should have seen your face... oh my god..." Vero said as she wipe some tears on her eyes. Lauren's face is pale and her eyes were wide and beads of dried tears were evident.

"Dude... you really have a huge problem with her." Vero commented and Lauren shook her head in disgust. She doesn't wasn't to admit the truth.

Vero breathe out cockily and look at Lauren. "Hey, move your ass up... you have someone waiting for you on the living room."

"Vero... just leave me alone. Whoever it is I don't fucking care, tell them I'm not here." Lauren said as she placed the duvet over her and succumb underneath it.

"Get your ass up and get dressed, Camila's here." Vero said as she went to the door.

Lauren got up quickly to change her dress. When she was about to get out of the room, Vero held her shoulder to stopped her.

"God damn Lauren, take a shower and fix yourself." Vero gestured on her crotch and Lauren blushed hard when she saw that her cock were jutting out on her sweats.

She move towards the bathroom inside her room and got a towel from her dresser.

"By the way Lo... I like it when it's poking me..." Vero teased and run away from the door as fast as she can before the green eyed girl could respond.