The Awakening (Part 6)

The Mage listened to the cries of the Prince, but something inside him wouldn't allow him to stop. The more the Prince cried the more enraged the Mage became as he began to thrust violently into the Prince. Ignoring his choked screams and loud sobbing, the Mage continued to abuse the Prince virgin ass. The metallic smell of blood fill the air and acted as a drugged which caused the Mage to push the Prince down further into the bed, pressing his face into the mattress to muffle his crying protest, while he continued to mistreat the Prince.

"You think it has been easy for us? The day you walked out on us was the day all of us changed, but we changed for the better. The others have a wealthy life now and their parents don't have to worry, so tell me Prince. How has your life been since then? I suppose it hasn't changed, being pampered is what you're known for." He gave another violent thrust as if to have the Prince answer his question, but he didn't want o hear anything. The Mage had been through so much, that he felt the need just to unload it all into the Prince, which was the plan.

Being lost to how long he had been there, destroying the very Prince he once hold dear, he could that the Prince had had his full. His screams and cries had faded and the Mage could feel that his entire groin was covered in blood, the Prince's blood. Deciding to finish, despite the crippled Prince, the Mage thrust into the Prince a few more times before climaxing, burying up to the hilt of his shalt into the shivering body before him. He pulled out of the Prince gingerly then sat on the bed next time him as he took a clothe from his robe to clean himself.

On the bedside stand there was a sharpen dagger that he had given the Prince and told him that if ever he should be attacked by anyone, he should use it. Though his back was turned to the Prince, he could feel the shift in the bed which told him that he was stretching for the dagger. Smiling to himself, he thought however the Prince was planning to kill him now, he would gladly accept his faith.

His life had been hell the day the Prince left them, used as a tool to murder target that he was given had caused him to lose himself and the ideals that the Prince had taught him to respect. It was all gone, and now just a shell of vengeance remain. To take his revenge on the Prince then to leave to his faith.

The Mage closed his eyes as he now started to anticipate his coming death. As he sat there in silence, he realized that the bed had gone still and there was still no dagger in his back. Perhaps the Prince was waiting for him to turn around, or so he thought. So he did just that but then was shocked by the image he saw before him. The Prince's eyes were swollen from crying, blood still gushing from his ass like a fountain, his always perfectly neat hair was all but prefect and he clutched tight the dagger and pressed its blade tip to his neck.

"Please forgive me for leaving you Hawke" The Prince managed to whisper through his cracked lips.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry it's so short,