Chapter 2

~•Three Days (Grace) Later, Friday•~

Well my mom has enrolled me into school, and it's my first day. I just got my schedule and my locker number. Justin is walking with me, so I don't get lost. "And your locker is right here." We walked up to a set lockers, and he pointed to a top one. I looked at my schedule, and put in my combination. After a few tries, it opened, and then I put my stuff I wouldn't need inside it.

"Where to next?" Justin asked. I looked at my schedule then said, "Language, Miss Jackson's class." Justin thought for a moment and then clicked his tongue against his teeth,"I know where she is, follow me." I followed him through out the halls of Clairemont High. I'm glad I get to have a fresh start here though. No one really liked me at my other school because of how 'weird' I was. Well there was a guy and my old best friend, but lets save that for later.

I'm just a quiet normal kid... Is quiet really still considered weird nowadays? I say that like I'm forty. I need to stop thinking. I guess I am weird. I shrugged at my own thoughts and continued to follow Justin. After a few more steps we eventually came to a stop. "This is your first class. You have my number, text me if you need anything." I nodded, peeking in. "Alright I've gotta go to my own class. See you at lunch!" He pats me on the shoulder and then walks away.

I took a deep breath, and walked into my new class. The bell hasn't rung yet, and there isn't a lot of people which means I'm early. I sit down in a seat in the back corner, and then I grab my binder. I rip a piece of paper out, then I grab a pencil out of my bag and start doodling on the notebook paper. As time passed my curved line eventually started to form into an eye.

It's one of my favorite things to draw. Why? Eyes are just one of the most beautiful things on a person. I chuckle at my self, and continue to doodle. Couple more minutes pass, and the bell rings for school to officially start. The class is filled with people I haven't taken a look at.

I finally look up I see a teacher with light-brunet hair, glasses, black pencil skirt, with a red dress shirt tucked in. "You all should have your essays done." Ms. Jackson said in a stern voice as the door shut behind her. "Well everyone except for the new student we have in our class." She says. Oh no, please don't. "Stand up, and please do correct me if i'm wrong. Um.. Keelin Bostwick?" She pronounced my name wrong! It's so simple, how do you pronounce it wrong??

I stood up slowly, not taking my eyes off the eye I drew. My heart raced as I felt everyone's eyes burning holes into my skin. "Did I get your name right?" she asked. I look up, my ears reddening. "No... it's Kellin," I corrected her timidly. "Well, tell us something's about yourself," She said giving me a warm smile and leaning on her desk. "Well... I love to listen to music. I play guitar, and sing a bit. I'm...uh.. g...ay, and this is one of my favorite subjects," I sat down quickly. Wow Kellin, everyone so needed to know that you were gay.

"I welcome you to our school. Maybe one day we'll get to hear that voice of yours," She winked, "but for now let's get down to business." She said to the whole class.

"Hi, I'm Oliver." The guy next to me introduced himself. "Hi." Why is he talking to me? This guy is too cute to talk to me. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." he told me quite sweetly. I nodded, then I go back to drawing the eye.

•~•

Lunch time has rolled around, and I don't know where to sit so I just sit at a table by myself in the back. I can't find Justin and no one has talked to me but that Oliver kid. Maybe I made a fool of myself this morning. I haven't really spot any cute guys yet. Yet again, I haven't seen all of my classmates faces yet. There's a couple that look hot from the back, but really you never know. I chuckled to myself.

"Hey Kell!" Justin appeared next to me. Nearly scaring the shit out of me, so I put my hand over my heart. "What the fuck man?" I chuckled, looking at him. I'm a little more comfortable around Justin since we've seemed to grow a little close. Even though it's only been four days now, I feel like I've known him my entire life. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you," he smiles leaning on the table using his hands as support.

"So, I want to introduce you to my friends," he says with a bright smile. Oh god new people, what are they gonna think? I feel like I've been embarrassing myself all day. "Don't you think they'll think, I don't know, I'm weird?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "We all are, they are weirder than you, and you don't even match up to their level of weirdness." He says sincerely.
"Come on," he begged, "they'll love you."

I sigh in defeat, I need friends here. "Alright then," I get up and follow him to his table of friends. "Guys this is Kellin," I waved and gave them a soft closed smile. "Kellin, that's Nick, Jack, Gabe, Mike, and Tony." They all said "hi" as Justin pointed them out. "Guys, Kellin is shy, so you know what we all have to do right?" Justin asks causing them all to nod. I don't know what's going on, help!

"I give it about a month or two with you hanging around us. You should be at least less shy than you are now," Tony chuckles. "Yeah! Tony used to be really shy until I introduced him to these guys," Mike says putting his arm around Tony's shoulders. "A great opportunity to help Kelly here express himself would be tonight at my brother, and I's party. Who's coming?" Mike asked. A party? Oh no, so many people. "I'm taking Kellin!" Justin says excitedly.

[unedited]

I don't think I'm prepared for this, it hasn't even been a week yet. "Bring anyone you want, the bigger the better." Mike smirked.

I look away from their little conversation, to calm myself down a bit. The thought of going to a party honestly scares me. So many damn people in one place. I hope Mike has a big house.

As I'm looking away this tan beauty catches my eye. Perfect smile with great pink lips, great arms, chocolate eyes, and gorgeous brunet hair underneath the SnapBack he's wearing. No one looked this fucking hot at my old school. Yes, I did have a crush but the one friend I had took him away from me.

That broke my heart and I had to let him go. Those guys I was talking about earlier. I had a really big crush on this guy name Dave, and I told my friend Andy about him. Me being the stupid person I was gave Andy permission to text Dave. Andy had told me that he was going to talk to him about me. It worked that way for a little while, until they officially met. According to Andy's words they just clicked.

I don't think that was it though. Dave just went to someone who looks good, great at that, and is better than me by a long shot. That's when I became a total loner. It hurt so much I just had to let him go, I couldn't be friends with someone I couldn't trust. Unless we just met, and I've never told that person about my crush it isn't going to fly with me.

I will make a decision on whether or not I should tell Justin about this guy. Maybe he can give me feedback on what he's like. Oh what am I talking about I don't even know his name. All I know is that he is really, really, really hot. The hot guy, got up with his group of friends. I looked down at the table, hoping he didn't see me staring.

Knowing he was about to walk past me, I look up at him. Our eyes locking, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He smiled, and winked. I tore my eyes away from him, and blushed. A smile found its way onto my face quickly.
Did a hot guy just wink at me? Did he have something in his eye, or was he just winking at me?

That couldn't have happened I'm me!! Weird, ugly, loner me. I'm probably going to be such a wall flower later, and a hot ass guy winks at me. Maybe he's just toying around with my emotions like some in the past has done to mess with me. God, I hate this world.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Muhahhaa surprise update!!