Chapter 5

Still Alex's POV:

About an hour later, of me still ranting about how Vic should be loving me, and not that one guy. I watched as they walked up the stairs. Where no one is allowed to go, but Vic, his friends, and Mike and his friends. "I remember when we could go up there..." I say. "Al..." Jack says warningly.

Kellin POV:

"I still can't believe you got me to dance." I giggled. "How am I going to spend time with an amazing guy, and not have them dance with me." He said, making me smile. "Amazing?" I ask. "Yeah, you're cute, funny, sweet, and seem sensitive. I know I find that amazing." he tells me as we sit on the couch. "Why do you say that?" I ask

"Last guy I dated was just no. I was actually glad he broke up with me. He wasn't sweet, he thought he was better than everyone. Funny? Not really, he was wayy too serious unless he was talking about someone." he told me. "So you're telling me he was like a major horrible prep?" I asked. "Yeah, don't know why I dated him." He tells me. "I'm sorry, was he mean to you?" I ask. "He was still a prep towards me. He would try to get me to agree with him when he was making fun of someone. I wouldn't though, unlike him I was nice." He says.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long were you two together?" I ask. "Only a month, until he broke up with me almost two weeks ago." he shrugged.

"I probably would have done it anyways. I mean, he's just so mean and I wouldn't have been able to take that. We weren't in a good relationship anyways. When I would ask him if he wanted to go out, he was always with his friends. We never kissed once which is really surprising to me because usually about three weeks in I have already kissed the person I'm with. There was just something about him that made me not want to kiss him." he tells me.

"Who asked out who then?" I ask. "I asked him out, I didn't know he was such a mean person until I saw him in action. I guess I never really paid attention until then." Geez I wonder who this guy is. Wait! I just realized something. He's gay!! I smiled at my little thought. "Hey Vic!" The guys I saw earlier came up here. Ronnie, Jaime, and Austin I think. "Hey guys what's up?" he asked. "Just wanted to see what you were up to." Ronnie said. Jaime started to wiggle his eyebrows. "Guys stop, don't embarrass me." he chuckled.

"Fine, want to hang?" Austin ask. Vic looks at me. "All depends on Kellin." he says. My eyes widen what do I have to do with this. "I- uh.. I don't care." I say. "Sure then." he smiles. I don't want to keep him from his friends. I start to get up, but then someone stops me. "Where are you going?" Vic ask. "I- uh I thought you want to hang with your friends?" I question. "Who says I can't hang with you to?" Vic says. Well he has a point.

"If that's okay with you that is." he says. I nod, "Its okay."

"So since you weren't really properly introduced, that's Jaime, Ronnie, and Austin. These guys are like my family." Vic tells me. "Hi I'm Kellin." I say managing not to stutter. "So Vic, tried any of that Vodka down there?" Ronnie ask. "Nah haven't had a drop of anything but water really." he says. "Why not?"

"Well when I'm talking to someone, trying to make a good first impression I don't want to be slurring my words. Plus, I'd rather be sober and remember tonight." he says. What's been so great about tonight for him? all he's been doing is hanging out with me. "Exactly my point." he chuckles.

"What?" I ask. "What you said about me hanging out with you most of the night." I blush, I realize I said that out loud.

•~•

It's around two, the party has died down. Some people have gone home, and I've gotten along with Vic's friends. "You know, I heard they were coming here in a month or two. I think we should all go see them together!" Jaime says. "I don't know if I would be able to though. It's not that my mom would say no, it's just money issues." I tell them. "Don't worry about that." Vic says. "Hm?" I question. "All you'll have to do is have a good time." Vic tells me.

"No, don't." I whine. "Too bad." he tells me. "Don't waste your money on me." I say. "I won't be wasting  it. Think of it as a bit of a late birthday present." he tells me. I forgot I told him when my birthday was... Bad thing to do Kells. "B-"

"No buts I'm taking you." he says. I sigh giving up, "Fine." Vic smiles in accomplishment. "I ship it!" Justin yells coming up the stairs. "God, Justin." I face palm myself. "What? I do.... let me think." he stops when he reaches the coffee table. "Viclin, no..." He puts his hands on his hips thinking, "Kellvic... Kellic... Kellic!!! I ship it Kellic!" Justin jumps up and down. A blush coats my cheeks. "Justin!" I say putting my face in my hands.

"What? You guys are cute." he smiled. "I'm going to kill you later." I say. I put my hands down and grab my phone. I turn on the front camera to see my face red. "Damn it, Justin. My face looks like a cherry." I whisper to him. "I think it looks adorable." Vic says. My blush grew lighter. "You guys are killing me." I say. "No don't die!" Vic jokes. I giggle, and shake my head.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, its time to go. Nicks getting tired, and he's our only transportation." He said. I sigh, "Okay, well I've got to go." I tell Vic. "Alright, see you soon?" he ask. "Yeah." I nod. I see Austin tap Vic, and point to me. "Actually, tomorrows Saturday and I'm free for basically the whole day, so would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" he ask.

"I would love to." I try to contain my smile, but I fail. "Exchange numbers!" Justin winks. Me and Vic exchange numbers almost immediately he texts me. I giggle At how cute he his. "Okay Jaime now you stop being a chicken, and do what you've been wanting to for the last couple of years." Vic says.

"I don-"

"Nope, I got the courage, and you told us you would tonight. Go before they leave." he says. "Justin, uh...." Jaime scratches the back of his head. "Will you go on a date with me?" Jaime ask sheepishly. Justin's eyes got wide, "Yes!" he smiled, and jumped up in excitement. Then a blush coats his cheeks, he realizes what he just did. "I mean yeah." he says calmer.

"Here's my number." Justin writes it down quickly, and hands it to Jaime. "Okay Kell, let's go before I have a heart attack from being so happy." he whispers to me. I nod. "Wait." Justin stops. "No hug?" he ask. "What?" I ask confused. He points to Vic. My heart starts to pound. I turn around, and Vic gets up. He smiles as he comes towards me with open arms. I giggle. We reach each other and he hugs me. We pull away, and we say our goodbyes then we head out.

"Oh my fuck Kellin, Nick, I'm freaking out! He asked me out!!! I've had a crush on him since forever! This is so amazing." Justin squeals in excitement. I'm going on my first date!! and with and Amazing guy.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

How is it so far???

I was feeling a bit down so I decided to update c:
Love you my darlings <3