Chapter 28

{two weeks}

I've gotten moved in and we're so close to the due date! There's only a week left. Vic's mom wants to make us dinner tonight so I can't wait till after school. I hear she's making my favorite dinner, Taco's!! Her tacos are always the best. With the homemade taco shells and the cheese and the meat... Mmmm....

Kellin focus! You have a test right in front of you... Focus. I finish up the last thing I have to do today, and then I turn it in. Last year in high school then collage. Which I most likely will be doing online. The triplets won't even be a year yet. I get on my phone doing random stuff while I wait for class to finish.

I hear the bell ring and I get up and get my stuff together. I walk out to see Vic standing at the door waiting for me. "Do I really take that long?" I laugh. "I just get here quickly." He tells me taking my stuff. "How was your day?" He asked. "Good, and you can at least let me hold one thing." I say. He hands me my notebook. I shoot a glare at him.

Vic has been way more overprotective and on edge lately. I know it's because it's not far from the due date. I totally get it I'm trying my best not to do anything that'll make my water break....in school. Just imagine how horrible that would be. Lots of people looking at you and staring at you.

After running to our lockers we walk out side to the car and head home to shower and change into something comfortable. Last time we went I fell asleep on the way back and I didn't feel like doing anything but I did anyways. So now I just plan ahead.

We make it home and I take my shower then Vic goes after me. After putting on some sweats,a T-shirt and fluffy socks I walk out of mine and Vic's bedroom and to the babies room. I think it looks adorable in here. The changing table is on the wall with the door, and the cribs are on the other walls. Then we have a closet filled with their baby clothes.

"I can't wait to see you when you get out here." I say placing my hand on my stomach. I walk out and go into the living room and sit on the couch. A few minuets later of me resting my eyes Vic come out of the shower and gets dressed. After he is dressed and I have shoes on we head to his moms.

•~•

"Once again amazing job cooking," I compliment Mama. "You're very welcome," she smiles warmly. "How do you like living in your new apartment, Kellin?" Aunt Jennifer ask. "I love it, I get to spend my nights with this boy." I say pointing to Vic. Justin smiles at me and starts wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes. Vic and I haven't done anything of the sort ever since we moved in. Everyone else engaged in conversation as I sat and thought.

A cute image popped into my head. About three or two nights ago, the babies woke me up. On top of that I was having light cramps. I was just having trouble sleeping. Vic had woken up...

:...Flashback...:

"What's wrong?" Vic ask sleepily. "Nothing go back to sleep Hun." I tell him. This isn't the first time this has happened. It takes them a few minuets then they usually stop or are soft enough to where I can sleep. "What's bothering you?" He asked sitting up. "It's okay I've got it. Go to sleep." I tell him. He looked really tired, and Vic has been working with his dad so I know he must be exhausted.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." He says. I sigh, giving in. "The babies just woke me and I'm having minor cramps. It's no big deal." I said. "Let me see what I can do," he tells me. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah," he nods. He turns on the lamp then Vic grabs his guitar he always has on the side of the bed and strums it.