Chapter 29

I was breathing heavily and in extreme pain. "I don't know what to do!!" I say. "I-I'll call Dr. Harris." Vic says and tries to leave. "Please stay," I beg. "Princess we need help okay? Keep doing what your doing you're doing great." I nod and Vic runs off to the room. I continued to push feeling my opening stretching. It hurts! I bite my lip trying not to scream in pain. Tears escape my eyes.

I put my hand near my entrance to feel what was going on. I touched something hard with hair. It's my baby's head!!! I continued to push knowing I'm not far from meeting one of our children. "Ah!!" I screamed in pain. I could feel my opening burning as it opened wider. Vic came back with no one on the phone but towels, and scissors. He walks over to the door and unlocks it.

"Moms are on the way until then keep pushing you're doing great Princess." Vic says going in between my legs. "It h-hurts." I groan. Letting out a breath. "I know, but you gotta keep going baby." He says. I continue to push, yelling and moaning in pain. "The heads almost out! Come on keep going!" Vic says.

The door opens and Mama walks in. "Ma! Help!" Vic yells. "I've got this part go back over there and hold his hand." She orders. Vic come over to me and hold my hand. "Alright breathe Hun," she says. I breathe in and out taking quick breaths. "Okay push!" I lift my head and start pushing my chin touching my chest as I squeeze Vic's hand. "Come on you've almost got the head out!" She says. "Okay blow," I blow out a puff of air. "Go," she says. I continue to push giving it a bit more. I feel a head pop out and I take a quick breather. "Okay I'm gonna pull and you push okay? We've gotta get those shoulders out." I nod.

I start pushing, I feel large amounts of pain as the baby is stretching me. Someone else walks in. "I'm here!" Mom says. "Cold towel!" Mama orders. "Got it!" Mom says. "You've got this baby keep going!" Vic says. "Here they come!" Mama pulls the baby out gently but quickly. We hear the cry of our first baby. "A girl!" She smiles and puts the baby on my chest. Mom puts a big towel over me and the crying baby. Mom then starts to dab a cold towel on my head which feels nice sense I'm burning up and I'm sweaty.

"You did it, Princess!" Vic smiles and kisses me on my cheek. "Hi there baby girl." I smile. "Where can we put her?" Mom ask. "You can roll the bassinets in from our room." Vic's says. Mom runs off to go get one. Vic washes the scissors and makes sure they're clean before cutting the cord. "Kellin it's gonna be time to push again." Mom rolls in a bassinet and takes the baby in her arms.

"Alright, and push!" I start pushing again. Feeling the same painful burning sensation. "Fuck!" I yelled. The next baby widened my opening. The next baby came a bit faster and easier then the last. "You've got the head now the shoulders!" She says.

"I'm here I'm so sorry I took so long." Dr. Harris came in. "Don't stop, I've gotta check on the baby." She says. She replaces a clamp on the newborn and clears the fluid out of her lungs with a bulb syringe.

"Big push!" Dr. Harris yelled and another baby came out of my body. Also other gory stuff with it. "Baby boy!" Mama places the crying baby on my chest and Mom covered us. I started to clean him off. "One more!" Vic smiled. Dr. Harris put a clamp on the umbilical cord and cut the cord.

One more Kellin just one more. Already feeling more contractions I started pushing again. Soon a head was popping out and then the whole body. I huff in happiness. "A boy?!" The crying baby was put on my chest and mom covers is again. I finally get to meet my babies! Wait another boy?? "Let me go give him a check up," Dr. Harris says. I nod hand allow her to get the baby. Instead of two girls we have two boys?

"You did it Princess!" Vic says, then kisses me. I feel a bit more calm no- I gasp in pain breaking Vic and Is kiss. I felt another contraction. "What's going on??" Dr. Harris ask. I start pushing out of instinct. I could feel another head stretching and burning my opening. I squeezed Vic's hand once more. 

"Keep pushing," Dr. Harris says. She puts on gloves and starts helping by stretching me a bit more which feels unpleasant. I feel the head pop out. "Blow," I blew out some air. "Push," I started pushing again. I could feel more pain as she started to pull the baby. "You've got this Kell!" Vic says. I feel relief wash over me as she pulled the baby out. "A girl!" She says. The baby wasn't crying.

Its scaringme. "Syringe please?" Mama handed her the syringe and she started clearing the babies lungs of fluid. Then we all hear the beautiful sound of a cry. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. She laid the baby on my chest and cut the umbilical cord. "Thank god you're okay," I smile hugging the tiny human.

So we have not three but four kids.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

xD sorry guyssss I got busy. I've been caught up in a story me and my friend are making and a story I have been planning for a long time. If you guys like Dan x Readers then I recommend it when I publish it. Okii love you my darlings!