Chapter 34

2 months later

"Thanks again this means so much!" I say to Mama. "It's no problem Hun anything to spend time with my grandchildren." She smiles. Vic and I both walk back outside and get into the car. "First day without the babies, how are you feeling so far?" Vic ask. "I already miss them, what about you?" I ask. "I miss them too." Vic starts the car and starts to drive. We are going back to school. It's been hard dealing with homework and hardly knowing what to do, but now I'm ready to get back on with my life.

I'm gonna miss our babies so much though. I've already mentally prepared myself for all the questions I might be asked. Once we get to the school we get out. I grip one strap on my back and I intertwine my hand with Vic's. I take a deep breath as we walk up the steps of the school.

We open the school doors and walk in. I feel like all eyes were on us as we walked throughout the school. Clearly, my tummy was flat. It must look weird not seeing me with a huge belly. "Love you," I say to Vic. "Love you too," he kisses me quickly and I walk into class. "Kellin!" Gabe says excitedly. "Gabe!!" He gets up and hugs me. I sit next to him and we start to engage in conversation.

It wasn't long until our teacher walked in. She started taking roll, not noticing I've come back. "Kell-" she looked up searching for me. "Kellin you're back!" She says happily. I smile in response. "How is everything?" She asked. "Everything's good," I answer. "What about you?" I ask. "I'm just fine." She smiles. "Must be a handful?" She questions. "You have no idea." I smile.

•~•

I yawn once again my stomach growling. I'm counting down the seconds until it's lunch time. Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and sprung out of my seat. I walked to my locker and grabbed my things out. "Hey Kellin," I looked to see who it was. Of course Oliver. "No," I shake my head. "Hear me out."

"What?" I ask, shutting my locker. Leaning up against it using my right shoulder. He leans up against the lockers and says, "I'm sorry. I was being a dick and I hope you can forgive me. I have totally changed my ways bI have moved on, and I'm in a relationship with Josh Franceschi. He's been helping me, and I love him very much. Can we have another shot? You know, at being friends?" He asked. It was good that he moved on from me. I hope this isn't some scheme. Out of the kindness of my heart I nodded my head yes. As long as we're just friends I'm cool. "Yes!" He cheered.

"Oli!" I saw Josh calling Oli. "Kell," I looked behind me to see Vic standing a few feet behind me. "See you later," Oli waved. "Bye," I pushed myself off the lockers and walked towards Vic. "Hi babe," I smiled kissing him quickly. "Hello there gorgeous." He smiles back. "Why were you talking to Oliver?" Vic asked intertwining my hand with is. We started walking towards the exit of the school. "He apologized, and now we're friends." I said. Vic raised an eyebrow at me. "That's it no explaining?" He asked.

"He made it clear that he's moved on. Him and Josh are together now." I say. Vic looked back. "Woe..." He said. "What?" I asked looking back. Josh had Oliver up against the wall with Oliver's legs wrapped around Josh's waist as the kissed. No, made out. No, ate each other. "Damn," I chuckled.

Vic and I were soon heading to his moms house. "I can't wait to see our babies! I miss them so much." I say happily. "I know, it's been hard being without them." Vic parked in the driveway, and we walked up to the door. Vic found his key and opened the door. "Ma?" He called out. "In here," she called back. I shut the door behind me as we walked into the living room. Aileen and Daniel were in the two swings, and Delilah and Aiden were in the crib.

Delilah was awake so I walked over to the crib and picked her up not wanting to disturb the others. "Mommy missed you so much," I kissed her head. "How were they today?" I asked Mama. "They were really good. Except for when one of them is hungry or needs a diaper change they're all really good." She says. I nod, and smile down at Delilah. Vic walked over to us and kissed her too. She grabbed his hair, and pulled on it softly. "Sweet girl," I cooed.

"I made you guys some food. After all it is lunch time." She says. "True," I laughed. "What'd you make?" I asked. "Spaghetti," she answered. "Okay, here spend time with her and I'll go make our plates." I told him. "I'll do it," he says. "No, you hold her while I go make our plates. You do enough." I tell him. "Fine," he gives in. I smile, and walk into the kitchen.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

I guess this was more of a filler chapter 😋. One more chapter after this guys! I'm so sad to end it, which is why.... Maybe I'll write a sequel to it ;) ;) nudge nudge xD. Depends on whether or not you would like me to. Also it would have to wait until some of my other books are finished. Oky love you my Darlings💕