Chapter 37 [Final]

"Are you sure? Because I don-" Mom cut me off. "We're going to be fine okay? It's only a night, no, scratch that, a day so you guys can have time to yourselves. I'm sure it's been a while." She said raising her eyebrows. It is true, me and Vic haven't been able to do anything for a while, but that's four kids! Four! "Plus they'll be in the comfort of their own home." She adds. I'm just having second thoughts about leaving the kids with mom. Four babies and one person. It's not easy. "I'll be sure to call you if I need anything." She says. "Are you sure you're sure? I mean four six month old babies." I tell her. "Yes I'm sure." She assures me. "Mom will be fine." Vic says. I nod, "Alright." Vic and I hug mom then give all the babies kisses and hugs. Then we leave off to the hotel.

Once we get there, we check in and head up to our room. Once the door to our room was shut, my nerves started to get to me again. We put our stuff down, and I started twiddling my fingers. "Princess, calm down." Vic says, rubbing my shoulders softly. I felt warm lips on my neck, and I could feel myself relaxing a bit. I close my eyes and move my head to side to give him better access. "I know I just-" I stop, sighing. I feel myself begin to get turned on.

He stopped causing my eyes to open, as I put my head up. My nerves just came back to eat at me. "I-" He didn't even give me a chance to speak as his lips were on mine. Kissing me hungrily. I was pushed back until I hit a hard surface. I felt his hand tap my thighs signaling for me to jump.

I jumped, my legs wrapping around his waist and him locking his arms under my ass to keep me from falling. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. To tease him I denied. He squeezed my ass making me gasp as he started to explore my mouth. My hands tangled in his brown locks. I moved my hips to creat a bit of friction causing me to harden more and him groan.

•~•

I woke up to the sunlight that filled the room. I actually feel sore. Vic wasn't as sweet as he was when I was pregnant. He was rough, very rough. The way he touched me last night was just different. I loved every moment of it. I looked at the door remembering how he held me up against it. My legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed me passionately.

I get up from the warm bed, and make my way over to the bathroom. The room is cold, but I'm not wearing anything so of course it is. I walk into the bathroom and do my business. As I'm washing my hands I look at myself in the mirror. So many love bites. My neck, left arm, and my chest. Damn.... I run my fingers across them.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Vic still snoring away on his back with his hands behind his head. A smile forms on my lips. I walk over to the suitcases we brought and opened one at random. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and grabbed out a pair of boxers. I examined them to see if they were mine.

I heard a sudden loud snore escape the sexican's lips. That man is my husband. We can't just break up now over stupid reasons. If something were to happen, we would have to work and repair through it now. I'm confident in Vic that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Vic and I love each other, and nothing's gonna tear us apart.

After looking around the boxers I found that they were mine. I walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I got the water started and waited till it was at my desired temperature. I pull the stopper up, and water started to spurt from the shower head, and steam rose from the hot water. I stepped into the shower, and ducked my head into the hot water. The water ran down my body making me feel relaxed. I lifted my head, and combed my fingers through my hair pushing it back.

The shower curtain opened causing me to jump and gasp in surprise. I glanced over my shoulder to see that Vic has hopped in with me, his arms wrapped around me. "Good morning Princess." He said kissing me cheek. His dry warm body against my wet hot one. I smile. "Morning baby." I turn around in his arms and my arms went around his neck. "How'd you sleep?" I ask. "Good, but it got cold once you moved out of the bed." He pouted. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "You were still asleep when I got up though." I told him. "Well when I woke up it was cold." He told me. "I'm sorry." I say. He said nothing and kissed my lips.