Chapter 24

I love you guys! I'm also going to go on an editing spree tomorrow! 😋 you have been warned xD
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
"How are you feeling?" Jenna asked. We're sitting on my bed, while Justin and Nick is on Justin's across from mine. "I'm okay," I said. "Just okay? I thought you would be over the moon?" she questions. "I am very happy, but what if it happens again? What if, Alex goes after him a succeeds?" I ask. "Well for one you should talk to Vic about everything and really confirm it. Two, he won't, believe me." Nick says.

"How do you know?" I ask curiously. "Vic literally hates Alex now. I know the reason why Alex is even trying to get with Vic is become one of the most popular people in school. Which isn't gonna happen now because of how many times he's tried to break ya'll up. You guys are like the schools favorite couple." Nick chuckles.

He continues, "Besides, I can't tell you how many times Vic begged me to get you to go to that talent show to preform for you. Vic was pretty broken down until he found a way to try and get you back. He was so worried he wouldn't be able to and he'd lost you forever. He was scared of not being able to be in yours or the kids lives." Nick says. "I know he loves you for sure," Jenna says.

"How can you tell?" I ask. "He looks at you the way I look Taylor. The way my friend Cherry looks at food. The way I look at food." She says. "That's a lot of love," I chuckle. "Damn straight." Nick agrees, then turns to Jenna, "You need to get the courage to ask her out by they way." He says. "I'm trying shhh," she shushes him. "Okay so pause and rewind, we're the schools favorite couple?" I ask.

"Yes, I've heard you guys are getting 'best couple' in the yearbook. You both are talked about all over, and I swear girls love but hate you because you're with Vic. They love you because you guys are adorable together. You know, I can't even tell you how many times a girl has asked either me or Mike to help them get with Vic. That is, until they found out he was gay not straight. Then Ju- some person putting your ship name all over the place just made it worst because all the fan boys and girls go crazy over that. I'm sure somewhere there's a Fanfiction about you two. It's either on paper, soon to be on the Internet, or its on there and not very popular yet." he says. Justin nods his head to just about everything Nick says.

What... the.... fuck... "But it's just me and Vic--" I say. "Yeah two hot guys, that have done the do, and is going to have babies. Two hotties equal fanfic. Like fucking Dan and Phil. Note, never ever read the Hat Fic." Justin adds. "Okay, so how do you two know about this?" Jenna ask. "Lets just say we know a couple of fan boys, and lots of other people around the school." Justin says.

"Like who?" I ask. "Oh ya know... people..." He says trailing off. "It's not like we know them. Who are they?" I ask. Both of them look away. "You know that's a nice tree!" Justin says. "Justin! Nick!" I yell face palming myself. "What?" Justin ask. "A fanfiction?" I ask looking at the both of them.

"Can you blame me? I was an Internet author on writers block for a new story." Justin says. "So you use me and my boyfriend as characters?" I ask. "Yeah, you guys are cute as fuck!!" he exclaims. "Are you using are real life problems in a story as well?" I ask. "No," he says seriously, "as a writer I have to come up with that myself." he smirks.

•~•

"Vic I need to talk to you," I say to him. "What's wrong?" he ask sitting next to me on the couch. I sigh and say, "Im scared."

"Why?" he ask. I opened my mouth to speak, but I closed it. Come on just say it!! "I can't stop thinking about you and Alex and its scaring me." I say. I felt him lace his hand with mine. "Princess, you have nothing to worry about okay? I don't like him. He's rude, and just nasty. His personality is shit, and I can't stand him. He hurt you and almost had someone r-" he stops himself. "I could never date someone like that. I couldn't date someone that who could even have the heart to do that." He said. I don't respond to him so he keeps talking.

"I love you okay? It's my fault you don't feel like I do, but I do." I look up at him. "I know.... It's just I can't stop thinking about it." I say. "It'll take time for you to trust me again, I know that. Until that day you'll probably think that I'm into Alex. I hope that one day i'll be able to prove to you that I love you." He says. "It won't be forever though you know that right?" I ask. "You feeling that way? I know. It'll take time." He nods. I know I love him, I just need to be sure he truly loves me back.