Chapter 27

For all that updating here's an update for you all. Thanks for dealing with my shit xD
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
~•{3 weeks later}•~

"Vic where are we going?" I ask. "You will see when we get there." He tells me. "Come on~!"
Vic has put a blindfold over my eyes and I have no clue where we're going. I love it when he does things like this. They're so cute, yet I hate it because I never know where we're going.

I sigh and sit back in my seat. I've given up. He won't tell me, so I won't find out until we get there. It wasn't long until we were coming to a stop. "Are we there?" I ask. "Mhm," he mumbles. I hear him get out the car and shut the door. I attempt to raise the blindfold but I hear him yell at me no from the outside. Moments later I hear my door open.

I unbuckle my self and feel around for Vic. I grab on to him. "I've got you babe." He says as he helps me get out the car. I stand there as he shuts the door then he guides me somewhere. "Watch your step," I step up about two steps then we're back on flatland. I hear a door open and Vic guides me through it.

"Can I take it off now?" I ask. "Hold on." He tells me. "Okay stop," he says. "Can I now??" I ask eagerly. "Yes, Princess." He chuckles. I pull it off my head and open my eyes. I am startled when I hear people yell, "Surprise!" I put my hand on my heart, and shut my eyes. I open them and see my family and Vic's family and I'm sure a lot more of it and a bunch of people I don't know. They better be glad they didn't scare me so much to where my water broke, that would have been horrible.

I look around we are at Vic's house, and I see pink and blue balloons all over the place and I smile. Then giant bottles and pacifiers made out of pink and blue balloons. Then tables with pink and blue cloth. A baby shower?!?! "Who planned this?" I ask. "Vic," Mama says. I look at him. "You're so sweet." I say and hug him. "Come on Kell, let me introduce you to the rest of our family." Mom says walking up to me.

I let go of Vic. "I'll find you later. I'll be with the guys in the back yard." He tells me. "Okay," I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips.
I walk off with mom and she starts introducing me to a bunch of people I never knew existed in my family. "I never knew we had so much family," I chuckle. "Well we had to come from somewhere," Jenna says.

"Hush it, I know." I smile. "So how are my nieces and nephew?" She ask. "Good, their just floating and moving around." I laugh. "How's it feel having three little people in there?" She ask. "Exciting, scary, weird..." I say. "Why is it weird?" She ask. "It's an amazing feeling when they move its just it feels weird to know this is actually happening." I say.

•~•

Vic and I have started opening gifts and now we're at the last bit. "Aww how cute!" I say holding up baby footie pajamas. They look like a monkey costume. So far we have gotten lots and lots of diapers and wipes which will come in handy. We have gotten clothes, pacifiers, bottles, hats, toys, a swing, a play mat, a play pen and a swing that hooks onto the door frame.

I opened the last gift which was three teddy bears that had the number 1 on the butt. How cute!!!
"So we have one more- well three more presents for you." Mom says. "From both moms," Mama adds. Vic's Dad, my uncle Bob, and Mike bring out three big boxes that have cribs on cover.

It made me grin from ear to ear. "You guys didn't have to~!" I say. "We wanted to," Mama smiles. "Where in the world are we gonna put these??" I ask. That's true there won't be any room in the house for these. "Well..." Mom says looking at Vic. I look at Vic and I see his cheeks turn red.

He's blushing!!! Wait why? "So... I was wondering if... You know so we can both be around.... I don't know... Y-"

Mike cuts him off, "Just spit it out!" Which earns Mike a smack on the back of the head. I look back at Vic. "Would you like to live together?" He ask. I feel more excitement in me build up. "I would love to!" I smile. He smiles and let's out a sigh of relief. I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"I love you," I smile. "I love you too."

•~•

Everyone has left now it's just Vic and I. We're sitting on the sofa on the upstairs living room. It's really the first place Vic and I ever talked. "Today was amazing, Vic." I smile. "You really liked it?" He asked. "I loved it, I mean, it was just so amazing and exciting. I wasn't expecting it." I smile. A comfortable silence settled in the room. I cuddled up to Vic more as the party came rushing through my mind.

"Do you remember the first day we truly met?" Vic asked. I guess he was thinking about the same thing I was. "Of course, Justin and Nick dragged me up here and I didn't know why." I giggle. "Yeah then when Jaime and them finally got me up here, I remember seeing that amazing face of yours. I was scared though." He laughs. "You were?" I asked. "Yeah, you're honestly the first person to make me feel that way. I've never been that afraid to talk to someone. Then we got to talking, and look at where we are now." He says.

"I know it's been a year and a few months, can you believe all the crazy stuff that has happened?" I ask. "Yeah... I know." Silence filled the room once again. I can't believe I'm getting a place with Vic. I can't believe we're having kids. I can't believe how far we've come.

"Princess I have a question." Vic says. "I have an answer." I say. "So about the place, how would you feel if I told you I already got it?" He ask. "I wouldn't mind as long as I'm with you and our babies." I say. "Would you like to go see the place?" He ask. "Hell yeah I would." I smile. We both get up and walk down stairs. I feel like a penguin because I waddle all the time hehe. I need to get penguin footies.

We get into Vic's car and he drives us out of his neighborhood. "This is so exciting," I smile. Vic smiles and grabs my hand. The drive wasn't long, soon we were pulling up into an apartment complex. It looked expensive, and homey. Vic parked and moments later we were walking down a hallway. Vic pulled out his keys and quickly found the right key. He unlocked the door and stepped to the side. I walked in and Vic followed.

It was dark so I couldn't see. Vic flipped the switch and I could see it was furnished. "I've had this planned for a while now...." He says. "How long?" I asked. "Coming up on two months now." He tells me. "Why didn't you ask me sooner??" I ask. "We were going through stuff and I didn't want you to say no." He admits.

That makes me feel kinda bad. I hug him and say, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, look around." He says. There's a couch and a pretty spacious kitchen. It's pretty in here to me. The walls were white, and the ceiling was bumpy white. It definitely wasn't a beat down apartment. "I left a lot of things blank so you could decorate it yourself if you wanted." Vic said. "You're so sweet," I smile. I walk further into the apartment and see its a two bed room two bathroom. 

There's nothing in the first bedroom but in the second one which was also bigger there was just a bed and a lamp. "It's ready when you are." Vic says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me as much as they could go. "I'm ready," I smile.