Chapter 14

It's that time comment which one you want

•All boys
•All girls
•two boys one girl
•two girls one boy

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

The car stops a few feet in front of me, and I stop. A sickening feeling in my stomach appears. This could be some creep. I stop in my tracks then I see the door open and someone run out. I can't see who it is because of the headlights blinding my eyes. "Princess?!" Its Vic! Oh no. Before I had the chance to even make a run for it, I was pulled into a tight embrace. Vic's so warm, I quickly find myself hugging him back.

"You scared the shit out me!" He says. "You're so cold, and wet. You don't want to catch a cold." He unzips his jacket, takes it off, and puts it on me; putting the hood over my head. He cups my face in his hands, and kisses me softly. Remembering what's gonna happen I pull away and start to cry. Vic rests his head on mine. "What's wrong? Where have you been? Why weren't you answering any of us? Did I do something wrong?" he ask frantically.

I shake my head. "Come on let's get in the car and talk." he said. I shake my head. "I c-can't." I manage to say. "Why?" he ask. I don't answer and look down at the ground. "Please?" he begged. I look up at him to be met with pleading eyes. A tear falls from my eye, and he wipes it with his thumb. "Okay..." we walk to the car, and he opens the door for me.

After I'm in the car, and the door is shut, he walks around to the driver side and gets in. I snuggle into the jacket for warmth. Vic starts to drive, not saying anything. When were out of the neighborhood, I notice we pass mine. I don't say anything, and about twenty minutes later we stop. We're on the side of a deserted road.

"Okay talk to me." he says. "I c-an't..." I choke, feeling the tears threatening to come again. "It's obviously something. Kellin, did I do something wrong?" I shake my head. "You scared the hell out of us. Everyone at your house is worried sick. Why haven't you answered your phone? Why are you crying?" he ask. I don't answer as another tear falls from my eye. "Baby please?" he begs.

I sigh, and sniffle. "I went to see Dr. Harris today..." I say. "Without-" he stops himself. "Why? Is something wrong with the baby?" he ask. Just breathe Kellin... "I was concerned about why my stomach was growing quickly...." I say. "Isn't that normal?" Instead of saying what it was, I pull out the ultrasound picture showing, babies A, B, C showing where they are. He takes the picture out of my hand, and takes out his phone. I look away knowing I would breakdown if I saw him.

"Three?" he asked. I nod, and let out a sob. "Why are you crying over this?" he ask. "B-because I know you don't want three kids, and it'll be too much for you. If you're gonna b-reakup with me just do it now, and drop me off somewhere besides my house please..." I say, sniffling. "Kellin look at me." he says softly. I keep my head turned the other way. "Please?" He ask. I look at him with red puffy eyes.

He grabs my hand, and intertwines our fingers. "I've told you before I'm not leaving. I mean what I say, Princess. I love you, so, so, much. I love our babies so, so, much. You and them are my world. I finally have you the guy of my dreams (literally) in my life, I'm not letting you go. Kellin you are the love of my life, I need you. I love you." Vic says to me. "Really?" I ask. "Yes really." He smiles, and wipes my tears. "God, you're gorgeous even when you cry." I feel a blush reach my cheeks, and a small smile stretch my lips.

"Kiss?" he ask. I nod, we meet half way, and he captures my lips in a sweet, love-filled kiss. We pull away, and I rest my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." I say.

"Promise me next time you're worried about something you'll come tell me so we can talk about it. We all thought something happened to you." He tells me. "I promise." I say.